Fertilizer prices are slowly rising from the floor prices witnessed earlier this year, driven by both... Read more.
Iowa State University researchers expect to unveil later this year a set of decision-making tools... Read more.
Most soybean fields in Ohio were planted during the last week of May into the first week of June.... Read more.
Sensor-guided nitrogen application can save corn producers money and increase yields, says Peter Scharf,... Read more.
An LSU AgCenter scientist now has the capability for year-round testing of fertilizer and fertilizer... Read more.
As producers start thinking about anhydrous application for wheat this fall, there are a few basic... Read more.
As growers prepare for another harvest, it’s important to consider how nitrogen stabilization not only... Read more.
Once harvest comes to an end, some growers will shift their focus to strip-tillage. Fabian Fernandez,... Read more.
Soil testing for nitrate-N in the fall for making nitrogen (N) recommendations on winter wheat is... Read more.
The “walls” of dark green corn as the crop begins its push to fill grain and make yield... Read more.
U.S. nitrogen fertilizer capacity has boomed in recent years as natural gas costs have decreased.... Read more.
Excessive rainfall and flooding in early to late spring can result in the loss of some fall- and... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement