According to a University of Illinois crop scientist, the Illinois corn crop is off to a good start... Read more.
Some areas of Iowa have recently received heavy rainfall, resulting in soils saturated or with standing... Read more.
The corn crop in Illinois is off to a good start in many fields, and in most areas is in the V5 to... Read more.
In a wet spring, wheat plants may become yellow. This is usually due to a nitrogen deficiency. Usually... Read more.
The Wyoming Industrial Siting Council has approved a plan for a new ammonia plant about four miles... Read more.
The following is part fifteen in a series on the National Science Foundation's Long-Term Ecological... Read more.
Recent, heavy rain in some areas has produced some flooded soils and increased concerns about nitrogen... Read more.
With the recent cold weather and varying degrees of injury growers are looking for ways to help their... Read more.
Much of the winter wheat in central South Dakota has finished the tillering phase of growth and begun... Read more.
Season long availability of nutrients, especially nitrogen (N), is essential in corn production. To... Read more.
Rabobank has published a new report on the global fertilizer industry, continuing its bearish outlook... Read more.
We have all heard the old adage “start right to finish well,” but also recognize that... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting