Sensor-guided nitrogen application can save corn producers money and increase yields, says Peter Scharf,... Read more.
An LSU AgCenter scientist now has the capability for year-round testing of fertilizer and fertilizer... Read more.
As producers start thinking about anhydrous application for wheat this fall, there are a few basic... Read more.
As growers prepare for another harvest, it’s important to consider how nitrogen stabilization not only... Read more.
Once harvest comes to an end, some growers will shift their focus to strip-tillage. Fabian Fernandez,... Read more.
Soil testing for nitrate-N in the fall for making nitrogen (N) recommendations on winter wheat is... Read more.
The “walls” of dark green corn as the crop begins its push to fill grain and make yield... Read more.
U.S. nitrogen fertilizer capacity has boomed in recent years as natural gas costs have decreased.... Read more.
Excessive rainfall and flooding in early to late spring can result in the loss of some fall- and... Read more.
Persistent rains this year may force many growers to sidedress their nitrogen (N) in corn this year... Read more.
A North Carolina Division of Water Resources plan to develop numeric criteria to address nutrients... Read more.
The bio-fertilizers market is an emerging market in North America, and is projected to grow at a... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture