01/27/2014 7:20:00 AM
Growers are doing a better job of managing nitrogen fertilizer applications. In recent years, the... Read more.
01/23/2014 10:45:00 AM
Making sound soil fertility management decisions is an important part of successful crop production, on... Read more.
01/20/2014 7:00:00 AM
Sometimes we are slow to see the obvious, especially when it’s something that we have been walking... Read more.
01/16/2014 7:20:00 AM
The California Department of Food and Agriculture's (CDFA) Fertilizer Research and Education Program (FREP) announced... Read more.
01/15/2014 7:00:00 AM
Purdue Extension agronomists have published research updates regarding corn plant populations and nitrogen management guidelines... Read more.
01/02/2014 7:00:00 AM
A Purdue University study shows that high-yielding, modern corn hybrids take up not only more nitrogen... Read more.
12/23/2013 7:00:00 AM
Poultry litter can provide a significant and important supply of nutrients for crop production in... Read more.
12/10/2013 7:20:00 AM
Several accidents have occurred this fall drawing attention to our industry and the need for proper... Read more.
12/09/2013 7:00:00 AM
To maximize the yield potential of winter canola, producers should topdress with nitrogen, sulfur, and... Read more.
12/05/2013 7:00:00 AM
Keeping nitrogen fertilizer on farm fields, to support optimum crop growth, and out of streams and... Read more.
12/04/2013 7:00:00 AM
Canola was developed in Canada from rapeseed using traditional breeding techniques to make its oil... Read more.
11/18/2013 7:20:00 AM
Soybeans have high protein content, which is rich in nitrogen (N), so the crop’s need for N... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Layco Declining Weight Blend System