Retail prices for some types of fertilizer have turned higher since bottoming out near the end of... Read more.
A University of Oregon spinout company that has developed a wireless soil sensor to detect nitrate... Read more.
Wet, saturated soils and variable environmental conditions certainly complicate issues associated with nitrogen fertilization of... Read more.
Some wheat has begun to green up, so this is a good time to start planning for topdressing nitrogen... Read more.
Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc said on Tuesday its board of directors has approved an expansion... Read more.
Each year producers ask the question when is the best time to apply N to wheat? Also, is it ok to... Read more.
The warming weather last week encouraged many people to take a look at their wheat. We need about... Read more.
Recent research from North Carolina has suggested that there are times where tank mixing an insecticide... Read more.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. has entered into long-term ammonium nitrate (AN) supply agreements with... Read more.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is partnering with the Agricultural Retailers Association and The... Read more.
There is considerable interest in increasing corn yields with modern hybrids at higher than normal... Read more.
Raven Industries Applied Technology Division introduced the Accuflow Vortex system, the newest and most accurate... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America