In many respects, today’s farmers and growers are in a high-stakes poker game; never really... Read more.
J. R. Simplot Company has formed a new partnership with Honeywell that will introduce a new fertilizer... Read more.
The corn is tasseling, we are praying for rain, and the week of the 4th of July was hot and miserable.... Read more.
The dry conditions persisting over much of Illinois and the Midwest are causing all sorts of nutrient... Read more.
Global energy and fertilizer price reporting agency Argus has introduced a new global composite nitrogen... Read more.
Soybean is a nutrient dense, high protein seed. Consequently, nutrient requirements of a good soybean... Read more.
Farmers on the northern Plains continue to adopt precision agriculture technology and management practices. In-field crop... Read more.
Forage sorghum is important summer annual forage for livestock in Kansas. Many farmers are planting... Read more.
This season, many climatic and soil factors are causing problems with corn and soybean growth. Sometimes... Read more.
The Idaho Wheat Commission has identified N fertilization practices as a research need, especially the... Read more.
Although soybeans can fix good part of their own nitrogen (N) if they are well nodulated, this is... Read more.
Dry weather in many parts of the state may affect recent applications of sidedress nitrogen. In... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease