The severe drought conditions that persist in much of the Midwest have caused complete crop failure... Read more.
In many respects, today’s farmers and growers are in a high-stakes poker game; never really... Read more.
J. R. Simplot Company has formed a new partnership with Honeywell that will introduce a new fertilizer... Read more.
The corn is tasseling, we are praying for rain, and the week of the 4th of July was hot and miserable.... Read more.
The dry conditions persisting over much of Illinois and the Midwest are causing all sorts of nutrient... Read more.
Global energy and fertilizer price reporting agency Argus has introduced a new global composite nitrogen... Read more.
Soybean is a nutrient dense, high protein seed. Consequently, nutrient requirements of a good soybean... Read more.
Farmers on the northern Plains continue to adopt precision agriculture technology and management practices. In-field crop... Read more.
Forage sorghum is important summer annual forage for livestock in Kansas. Many farmers are planting... Read more.
This season, many climatic and soil factors are causing problems with corn and soybean growth. Sometimes... Read more.
The Idaho Wheat Commission has identified N fertilization practices as a research need, especially the... Read more.
Although soybeans can fix good part of their own nitrogen (N) if they are well nodulated, this is... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law