Producers are asking Fabian Fernández, a University of Illinois assistant professor of crop sciences, about... Read more.
To save time and cost, some wheat producers may be thinking about adding a little extra nitrogen (N)... Read more.
Nutrient removal and loss of ground cover need to be considered when estimating the cost of harvesting... Read more.
The dry growing season in 2012 has raised several soil fertility questions. In some cases, there has... Read more.
In the Northern Great Plains (NGP) there are often questions on whether a farmer should preferentially... Read more.
The severe drought conditions that persist in much of the Midwest have caused complete crop failure... Read more.
In many respects, today’s farmers and growers are in a high-stakes poker game; never really... Read more.
J. R. Simplot Company has formed a new partnership with Honeywell that will introduce a new fertilizer... Read more.
The corn is tasseling, we are praying for rain, and the week of the 4th of July was hot and miserable.... Read more.
The dry conditions persisting over much of Illinois and the Midwest are causing all sorts of nutrient... Read more.
Global energy and fertilizer price reporting agency Argus has introduced a new global composite nitrogen... Read more.
Soybean is a nutrient dense, high protein seed. Consequently, nutrient requirements of a good soybean... Read more.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning