Drought. The impact on crop production has been sobering, but more than yield has been affected. The... Read more.
Right now prices for urea, DAP and potash are all down from year ago levels, but prices for anhydrous... Read more.
The right time to take soil samples is in rhythm with the crop rotation. Normally it’s best... Read more.
The Indian government has revamped the urea industry in an attempt to reduce the heavy economic burden... Read more.
University of Illinois Extension and the Illinois Council on Best Management Practices (CBMP) have developed... Read more.
Some of the world's biggest fertilizer companies are banking that the aftermath of the worst U.S.... Read more.
Yield expectations across Ohio are variable based on summer rainfall patterns, so nutrient management strategies... Read more.
Q1: I’m in long-term no-till, but am thinking about having anhydrous ammonia applied preplant next... Read more.
Uralkali OAO, the world's second-largest producer of potash fertilizer, is looking to buy potash assets... Read more.
Drought is a simple and unfortunate fact of life that agriculture must endure from time to time. Those... Read more.
As preparations are made for planting the 2013 wheat crop, growers should consider how the 2012 drought... Read more.
The dry conditions and reductions in yield in many fields this season have resulted in lots of questions... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning