Time and fuel represent two valuable assets for wheat farmers and management options and saving both... Read more.
Farmers are encouraged to wait until soil temperatures remain below 50 degrees Fahrenheit before... Read more.
Nitrogen is one of the most widely distributed elements in nature since it is the most abundant gas... Read more.
An early harvest combined with fields that were chopped, plowed under, or harvested for biomass earlier... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer provided basic soybean field fertility principles to remind agronomists and crop consultants about... Read more.
What happened to all of the nitrogen you applied last fall and this spring to your 2012 corn with... Read more.
Drought. The impact on crop production has been sobering, but more than yield has been affected. The... Read more.
Right now prices for urea, DAP and potash are all down from year ago levels, but prices for anhydrous... Read more.
The right time to take soil samples is in rhythm with the crop rotation. Normally it’s best... Read more.
The Indian government has revamped the urea industry in an attempt to reduce the heavy economic burden... Read more.
Some of the world's biggest fertilizer companies are banking that the aftermath of the worst U.S.... Read more.
Yield expectations across Ohio are variable based on summer rainfall patterns, so nutrient management strategies... Read more.
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- No export bonanza this year from record U.S. harvest
- Breeding soybeans that can tolerate heat, drought
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- Summit on herbicide resistance now available online
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals