4R Nutrient Stewardship is an industry driven concept of looking at soil nutrient application. The... Read more.
The first results from a project to sample soil this fall to see how the dry growing season and low... Read more.
Nitrogen is one of the most widely distributed elements in nature since it is the most abundant gas... Read more.
No one wants to lose—or can afford to lose—nutrients needed for crop production. Keep It... Read more.
Soil temperatures across much of Nebraska have dropped below 50° F, the recommended threshold for... Read more.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. announced that it will construct new ammonia and urea/UAN production units... Read more.
Have you finished applying anhydrous ammonia or an alternative form of nitrogen this fall? And by... Read more.
Nutra-Flo Company announced the newest addition to the PureGrade product line of low-salt liquid fertilizers,... Read more.
Mother Nature pummeled farmers across the U.S. this summer; crops wilted and collapsed, soils parched,... Read more.
Warmer climates won't necessarily speed the return of nitrogen to soils as scientists once thought,... Read more.
With harvest finishing early and the potential for some nice fall weather ahead, producers may be... Read more.
Time and fuel represent two valuable assets for wheat farmers and management options and saving both... Read more.
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- What to consider in leasing or buying equipment
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- EPA announces final decision to register Enlist Duo
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals