Fertilizer prices are steady to lower at this point in 2013. At this point in time it looks like crop... Read more.
Acid soils are becoming an important issue in Kansas, even in the western reaches of the state where... Read more.
For uniform application of anhydrous ammonia, it's important to understand the system you're using, said... Read more.
Perennial biofuel crops such as miscanthus, whose high yields have led them to be considered an eventual... Read more.
Potato is an important, high-value crop in the Southeastern vegetable industry. With approximately 25,000 acres,... Read more.
When in new areas or countries, it's a good idea to take the opportunity to observe the local farming... Read more.
4R Nutrient Stewardship is an industry driven concept of looking at soil nutrient application. The... Read more.
The first results from a project to sample soil this fall to see how the dry growing season and low... Read more.
Nitrogen is one of the most widely distributed elements in nature since it is the most abundant gas... Read more.
No one wants to lose—or can afford to lose—nutrients needed for crop production. Keep It... Read more.
Soil temperatures across much of Nebraska have dropped below 50° F, the recommended threshold for... Read more.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. announced that it will construct new ammonia and urea/UAN production units... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto