With dry conditions last summer and early precipitation growers may be having a harder time assessing... Read more.
The wettest first quarter of the year since 2008 has delayed nitrogen fertilizer applications and... Read more.
Nitrogen (N) fertilizer applied as anhydrous ammonia, UAN solutions or urea can be lost if adverse... Read more.
Last year’s drought and reduced corn yield in Indiana resulted in considerably more nitrogen (N)... Read more.
A historical analysis of corn research shows that new hybrids are taking up more nitrogen than older... Read more.
When fertilizer or manure N are applied to farm fields to provide the essential nutrient used in the... Read more.
Last fall, with funding provided through the Illinois Council for Best Management Practices (C-BMP), Growmark,... Read more.
Various foliar nitrogen (N) fertilizer products are sometimes promoted as an option for spring fertilization... Read more.
The agriculture community has used anhydrous ammonia as a low cost, highly effective nitrogen-based fertilizer... Read more.
The benefits of placing a portion of the crop’s fertilizer needs in a concentrated band at planting... Read more.
Rabobank has published a new research report on the global urea industry, forecasting structural change... Read more.
Brian Arnall discussed a natural way to judge nitrogen levels that has been showing up in wheat fields... Watch Video.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning