A couple of warm days in late January got the wheat and grass growing. It’s January 30th and... Read more.
Fertilizer prices are steady to lower at this point in 2013. At this point in time it looks like crop... Read more.
Acid soils are becoming an important issue in Kansas, even in the western reaches of the state where... Read more.
For uniform application of anhydrous ammonia, it's important to understand the system you're using, said... Read more.
Perennial biofuel crops such as miscanthus, whose high yields have led them to be considered an eventual... Read more.
Potato is an important, high-value crop in the Southeastern vegetable industry. With approximately 25,000 acres,... Read more.
When in new areas or countries, it's a good idea to take the opportunity to observe the local farming... Read more.
4R Nutrient Stewardship is an industry driven concept of looking at soil nutrient application. The... Read more.
The first results from a project to sample soil this fall to see how the dry growing season and low... Read more.
Nitrogen is one of the most widely distributed elements in nature since it is the most abundant gas... Read more.
No one wants to lose—or can afford to lose—nutrients needed for crop production. Keep It... Read more.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. announced that it will construct new ammonia and urea/UAN production units... Read more.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014