The wettest first quarter of the year since 2008 has delayed nitrogen fertilizer applications and... Read more.
Nitrogen (N) fertilizer applied as anhydrous ammonia, UAN solutions or urea can be lost if adverse... Read more.
Last year’s drought and reduced corn yield in Indiana resulted in considerably more nitrogen (N)... Read more.
A historical analysis of corn research shows that new hybrids are taking up more nitrogen than older... Read more.
When fertilizer or manure N are applied to farm fields to provide the essential nutrient used in the... Read more.
Last fall, with funding provided through the Illinois Council for Best Management Practices (C-BMP), Growmark,... Read more.
Various foliar nitrogen (N) fertilizer products are sometimes promoted as an option for spring fertilization... Read more.
The agriculture community has used anhydrous ammonia as a low cost, highly effective nitrogen-based fertilizer... Read more.
The benefits of placing a portion of the crop’s fertilizer needs in a concentrated band at planting... Read more.
Rabobank has published a new research report on the global urea industry, forecasting structural change... Read more.
Brian Arnall discussed a natural way to judge nitrogen levels that has been showing up in wheat fields... Watch Video.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP) reached an... Read more.
- Ag markets decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Nufarm signs partnership to develop plant monitoring technology
- ASFMRA’s California chapter introduces FarmIt program
- Farm Bureau: EPA must withdraw irregular, biased rulemaking
- Canadian companies to build nutrient recovery technology facility
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?