Nitrogen depends a lot on the weather. Crops demand more of it from the soil when weather favors rapid... Read more.
Pre-sidedress soil nitrate test (PSNT) for corn was developed by Fred Magdoff in Vermont in 1984.... Read more.
Nitrogen is important for crop growth and production. Managing this valuable input for maximum plant... Read more.
When fertilizer or manure N are applied to farm fields to provide the essential nutrient used in the... Read more.
Persistent rain and saturated soils have generated concern about nitrogen fertilizer loss. Nitrogen fertilizer is... Read more.
Cool, wet conditions in much of the Midwest and concerns regarding future weather will delay the normal... Read more.
On New Year’s Day we likely had a lot of N left by last year’s droughted corn still in... Read more.
The global nitrogen fertilizer market is forecast to reach an estimated $109.83 billion in 2017 with... Read more.
Prolonged wet periods often disrupt the normal sequence of field operations. Some fields may be... Read more.
While some parts of the Corn Belt made planting progress in the past week, not everyone did. And... Read more.
The end of the optimal time for corn planting is quickly approaching. Getting corn planted should... Read more.
With dry conditions last summer and early precipitation growers may be having a harder time assessing... Read more.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement