When a farmer starts noticing he has disease in a wheat field, it doesn’t matter how much water... Read more.
The frenzied push to plant this year's U.S. corn crop in the face of repeated delays has exposed a... Read more.
Dry soils across Iowa from deficit precipitation following the drought in 2012 have changed to excess... Read more.
An early May snow followed by frequent rains throughout most of May have significantly delayed corn... Read more.
The Corn Nitrogen Rate Calculator is an online tool that allows determination of nitrogen (N) application... Read more.
Q. In the last three weeks Nebraska, and other Midwestern states have received more rain than in the... Read more.
Recent and forecasted rain events across the Midwest will lead to many fields with saturated and flooded... Read more.
Illinois is looking to bring a new fertilizer production facility to the state by offering as much... Read more.
Getting your planting completed has been your top priority this spring, and your number one headache.... Read more.
Though drought and excessive moisture are opposites, they bring similar bottom-line concerns for farmers. What... Read more.
Nitrogen depends a lot on the weather. Crops demand more of it from the soil when weather favors rapid... Read more.
Pre-sidedress soil nitrate test (PSNT) for corn was developed by Fred Magdoff in Vermont in 1984.... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism