Producers and their crop advisers need to plan, watch and act for nitrogen deficiencies in corn... Read more.
Farmers have known for a long time about a big difference between corn growth patterns and nitrogen... Read more.
When a farmer starts noticing he has disease in a wheat field, it doesn’t matter how much water... Read more.
The frenzied push to plant this year's U.S. corn crop in the face of repeated delays has exposed a... Read more.
Dry soils across Iowa from deficit precipitation following the drought in 2012 have changed to excess... Read more.
An early May snow followed by frequent rains throughout most of May have significantly delayed corn... Read more.
The Corn Nitrogen Rate Calculator is an online tool that allows determination of nitrogen (N) application... Read more.
Q. In the last three weeks Nebraska, and other Midwestern states have received more rain than in the... Read more.
Recent and forecasted rain events across the Midwest will lead to many fields with saturated and flooded... Read more.
Illinois is looking to bring a new fertilizer production facility to the state by offering as much... Read more.
Getting your planting completed has been your top priority this spring, and your number one headache.... Read more.
Though drought and excessive moisture are opposites, they bring similar bottom-line concerns for farmers. What... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?