Q. In the last three weeks Nebraska, and other Midwestern states have received more rain than in the... Read more.
Recent and forecasted rain events across the Midwest will lead to many fields with saturated and flooded... Read more.
Illinois is looking to bring a new fertilizer production facility to the state by offering as much... Read more.
Getting your planting completed has been your top priority this spring, and your number one headache.... Read more.
Though drought and excessive moisture are opposites, they bring similar bottom-line concerns for farmers. What... Read more.
Nitrogen depends a lot on the weather. Crops demand more of it from the soil when weather favors rapid... Read more.
Pre-sidedress soil nitrate test (PSNT) for corn was developed by Fred Magdoff in Vermont in 1984.... Read more.
Nitrogen is important for crop growth and production. Managing this valuable input for maximum plant... Read more.
When fertilizer or manure N are applied to farm fields to provide the essential nutrient used in the... Read more.
Persistent rain and saturated soils have generated concern about nitrogen fertilizer loss. Nitrogen fertilizer is... Read more.
Cool, wet conditions in much of the Midwest and concerns regarding future weather will delay the normal... Read more.
On New Year’s Day we likely had a lot of N left by last year’s droughted corn still in... Read more.
- Syngenta global cereals collaborations hit home
- DuPont Pioneer continues support of agriscience education
- New study highlights need for increased innovation
- Water ‘thermostat’ could help engineer drought-resistant crops
- Bayer CropScience expands Bayer SeedGrowth Centers
- Rising Black Sea tensions are supporting the crop markets
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting