02/25/2013 7:20:00 AM
The California State Water Resources Control Board submitted to the state Legislature last week recommendations... Read more.
02/20/2013 7:15:00 AM
With winter wheat coming closer to green-up, producers need to consider fertilizer management options. A... Read more.
02/20/2013 7:00:00 AM
Wet, saturated soils certainly complicate issues associated with nitrogen fertilization of wheat fields in the... Read more.
02/18/2013 7:00:00 AM
Producers are tempted to apply nitrogen (N) in February because it is easy to drive across the field... Read more.
02/08/2013 11:20:00 AM
Total variable input costs for the 2013 corn and soybean crops are likely to stay about the same as... Read more.
02/06/2013 7:00:00 AM
A couple of warm days in late January got the wheat and grass growing. It’s January 30th and... Read more.
02/05/2013 7:00:00 AM
Fertilizer prices are steady to lower at this point in 2013. At this point in time it looks like crop... Read more.
02/04/2013 7:00:00 AM
Acid soils are becoming an important issue in Kansas, even in the western reaches of the state where... Read more.
01/16/2013 7:00:00 AM
For uniform application of anhydrous ammonia, it's important to understand the system you're using, said... Read more.
01/11/2013 3:30:00 PM
Perennial biofuel crops such as miscanthus, whose high yields have led them to be considered an eventual... Read more.
12/26/2012 7:05:00 AM
Potato is an important, high-value crop in the Southeastern vegetable industry. With approximately 25,000 acres,... Read more.
12/19/2012 7:10:00 AM
When in new areas or countries, it's a good idea to take the opportunity to observe the local farming... Read more.
- U.S. Wheat Associates provides assessment on crop conditions
- Implementation of 2014 Farm Bill allows farmers time for choices
- Nevada Extension offers workshops on dealing with drought
- ARA and TFI provide details of ResponsibleAg program
- FMC to split into two public companies
- Marrone Bio Innovations receives patent for biofungicide
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.