Most of Missouri received over 16 inches of rain from April to June. My rule of thumb is that well-drained... Read more.
The economic incentive to increase protein in spring wheat to avoid discounts or realize a greater... Read more.
At the recent G8 landmark “Hunger Summit” world leaders recognized the key role nutrition plays... Read more.
ST. PAUL, Minn.—Many Minnesota fields have exhibited significant variation in plant growth and yellowing this... Read more.
Dry soils across Iowa from deficit precipitation following the drought in 2012 have changed to excess... Read more.
The June weather pattern in Illinois was variable, and the month is ending with rainfall totals ranging... Read more.
As this spring’s wet weather proved, unstabilized nitrogen is vulnerable to leaching and dentrification, which... Read more.
Plan. Watch. Act. Those are my key recommendations to avoid losing your shirt to nitrogen deficiency... Read more.
Changes in fertilizer use efficiency are likely to become one of the main drivers of future fertilizer... Read more.
Producers and their crop advisers need to plan, watch and act for nitrogen deficiencies in corn... Read more.
Farmers have known for a long time about a big difference between corn growth patterns and nitrogen... Read more.
When a farmer starts noticing he has disease in a wheat field, it doesn’t matter how much water... Read more.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America