When fertilizer or manure N are applied to farm fields to provide the essential nutrient used in the... Read more.
Last fall, with funding provided through the Illinois Council for Best Management Practices (C-BMP), Growmark,... Read more.
Various foliar nitrogen (N) fertilizer products are sometimes promoted as an option for spring fertilization... Read more.
The agriculture community has used anhydrous ammonia as a low cost, highly effective nitrogen-based fertilizer... Read more.
The benefits of placing a portion of the crop’s fertilizer needs in a concentrated band at planting... Read more.
Rabobank has published a new research report on the global urea industry, forecasting structural change... Read more.
Brian Arnall discussed a natural way to judge nitrogen levels that has been showing up in wheat fields... Watch Video.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP) reached an... Read more.
Farmers have long known one of the best ways to increase crop production is to add nutrients to the... Read more.
Soon wheat will be greening-up across the state. Ohio State University recommends applying nitrogen between... Read more.
Preventing accidental releases of anhydrous ammonia is a high priority for the Illinois Department of... Read more.
A lot of careful consideration goes into selecting which fertilizer should be added to a crop. After... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America