To save time and cost, some wheat producers may be thinking about adding a little extra nitrogen (N)... Read more.
Since the dawn of agriculture people have exercised great ingenuity to pump more nitrogen into crop... Read more.
How well did your nitrogen (N) program work in this “unusual” year? Generally we have... Read more.
Fertilizing with inorganic nitrogen and phosphorus definitely improves crop yields, but does it also improve... Read more.
Planting season in the Northern Great Plains (NGP) is always a bit of a race against time. It is amazing... Read more.
Most of Missouri received more than 16 inches of rain from April to June. A rule of thumb is that... Read more.
Some South Dakota soybean fields that were planted early and have had sufficient moisture have reached... Read more.
Soil testing for nitrate-N in the fall for making nitrogen (N) recommendations on winter wheat is... Read more.
As wheat harvest continues, the question always comes up regarding the value of wheat straw sold out... Read more.
The rains this week don’t yet make our crop for the summer for dryland unless you received many... Read more.
Is there a fallow period in your crop rotation after wheat harvest? If so, you have an excellent... Read more.
Excessive rainfall and flooding in early to late spring can result in the loss of some fall- and spring-applied... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism