Ohio State University’s College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences is ramping up its efforts... Read more.
How will weaker corn prices affect recommended nitrogen (N) fertilizer rates in the 2015 crop? The... Read more.
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r2x5kx/controlledrelease) has announced the addition of the "Controlled-Release Fertilizers Market by... Read more.
Anhydrous ammonia prices averaged $717 per ton in Illinois, according to the October 2nd edition... Read more.
If you are considering fall application of anhydrous ammonia to corn fields (the only nitrogen fertilizer... Read more.
A new $300 million ammonia plant is being built adjacent to J. R. Simplot Company’s existing... Read more.
Rain has been plentiful across most of northern Indiana this entire growing season. Soils will be... Read more.
When we think of applying fertilizer the nutrients that come to mind initially are the major nutrients... Read more.
Ensuring that corn absorbs the right balance of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium is crucial... Read more.
Fertilizer prices are slowly rising from the floor prices witnessed earlier this year, driven by both... Read more.
Iowa State University researchers expect to unveil later this year a set of decision-making tools... Read more.
Most soybean fields in Ohio were planted during the last week of May into the first week of June.... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta