Ohio State University’s College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences is ramping up its efforts... Read more.
How will weaker corn prices affect recommended nitrogen (N) fertilizer rates in the 2015 crop? The... Read more.
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r2x5kx/controlledrelease) has announced the addition of the "Controlled-Release Fertilizers Market by... Read more.
Anhydrous ammonia prices averaged $717 per ton in Illinois, according to the October 2nd edition... Read more.
If you are considering fall application of anhydrous ammonia to corn fields (the only nitrogen fertilizer... Read more.
A new $300 million ammonia plant is being built adjacent to J. R. Simplot Company’s existing... Read more.
Rain has been plentiful across most of northern Indiana this entire growing season. Soils will be... Read more.
When we think of applying fertilizer the nutrients that come to mind initially are the major nutrients... Read more.
Ensuring that corn absorbs the right balance of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium is crucial... Read more.
Fertilizer prices are slowly rising from the floor prices witnessed earlier this year, driven by both... Read more.
Iowa State University researchers expect to unveil later this year a set of decision-making tools... Read more.
Most soybean fields in Ohio were planted during the last week of May into the first week of June.... Read more.
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- No export bonanza this year from record U.S. harvest
- Breeding soybeans that can tolerate heat, drought
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- Summit on herbicide resistance now available online
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals