As producers start thinking about anhydrous application for wheat this fall, there are a few basic... Read more.
As growers prepare for another harvest, it’s important to consider how nitrogen stabilization not only... Read more.
Once harvest comes to an end, some growers will shift their focus to strip-tillage. Fabian Fernandez,... Read more.
Soil testing for nitrate-N in the fall for making nitrogen (N) recommendations on winter wheat is... Read more.
The “walls” of dark green corn as the crop begins its push to fill grain and make yield... Read more.
U.S. nitrogen fertilizer capacity has boomed in recent years as natural gas costs have decreased.... Read more.
Excessive rainfall and flooding in early to late spring can result in the loss of some fall- and... Read more.
Persistent rains this year may force many growers to sidedress their nitrogen (N) in corn this year... Read more.
A North Carolina Division of Water Resources plan to develop numeric criteria to address nutrients... Read more.
The bio-fertilizers market is an emerging market in North America, and is projected to grow at a... Read more.
Nitrogen (N) is essential to plant growth and grain fill, making it critical for growers to monitor... Read more.
As the crop progresses, some nutritional problems often become more evident to farmers. Here are a... Read more.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease