Fertilizer Institute comments at facility safety session
Pam Guffain, The Fertilizer Institute’s vice president of member services, presented TFI’s verbal statement on Nov. 15 at the Washington, D.C., listening session regarding President Obama’s executive order for improving chemical facility safety and security.
The comments presented on behalf of TFI can be read by clicking here.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement