Fertilizer Institute comments at facility safety session
Pam Guffain, The Fertilizer Institute’s vice president of member services, presented TFI’s verbal statement on Nov. 15 at the Washington, D.C., listening session regarding President Obama’s executive order for improving chemical facility safety and security.
The comments presented on behalf of TFI can be read by clicking here.
- Valmont acquires majority stake in AgSense
- DuPont announces investment in seed treatment solutions
- Bills to regulate California groundwater use opposed by farmers
- Court overturns law limiting biotech crops on Hawaiian island
- New products added to the Agrotain stabilizer portfolio
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early-Wednesday trading
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease