Careful when blending fluid fertilizers
Because blending of fluid fertilizers can be tricky, even for those experienced in the business, compatibility is always a major concern.
The color chart on the link below lists a number of products available on the market today and their compatibility. Each product on the chart will be distinguished by a different color, indicating compatibility, limited compatibility, very limited compatibility, and incompatibility. White cells on the lower right of the chart indicate dry materials.
A cautionary note found in this chart is that it is based on opinions of people in the fluid fertilizer industry and that the information is compiled only as a general guide. Neither the Fluid Fertilizer Foundation nor contributors guarantee the accuracy of the information. Reference should be made to manufacturer/supplier product information and a small jar test performed prior to final mixing.
Read more here.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- USDA’s budget proposal: How will you be impacted?
- UN: China, US climate cooperation raises hopes for global deal
- Crop marekts set back from early-Friday highs
- Even as Japan balks at trade concessions, farmers move on
- Crop pests ‘vastly underestimated’ warns study
- Evogene enhances predictive gene stacking capabilities
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.