Careful when blending fluid fertilizers
Because blending of fluid fertilizers can be tricky, even for those experienced in the business, compatibility is always a major concern.
The color chart on the link below lists a number of products available on the market today and their compatibility. Each product on the chart will be distinguished by a different color, indicating compatibility, limited compatibility, very limited compatibility, and incompatibility. White cells on the lower right of the chart indicate dry materials.
A cautionary note found in this chart is that it is based on opinions of people in the fluid fertilizer industry and that the information is compiled only as a general guide. Neither the Fluid Fertilizer Foundation nor contributors guarantee the accuracy of the information. Reference should be made to manufacturer/supplier product information and a small jar test performed prior to final mixing.
Read more here.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law