Belaruskali rules out new potash JV with Uralkali
Belarusian state-owned potash producer Belaruskali ruled out returning to a joint trading venture with Russia’s Uralkali on previous terms, chief executive Valerii Kirienko said on Monday.
Uralkali quit a marketing venture formed with Belaruskali, called Belarusian Potash Company (BPC), on July 30 and said it would funnel sales through a Swiss-based operation instead.
“I will never agree to form a joint venture with Uralkali on previous terms after what they have done,” Kirienko told a briefing in Minsk. “Maybe with another owner, but under no circumstances under (their) current policy.”
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law