Belaruskali rules out new potash JV with Uralkali
Belarusian state-owned potash producer Belaruskali ruled out returning to a joint trading venture with Russia’s Uralkali on previous terms, chief executive Valerii Kirienko said on Monday.
Uralkali quit a marketing venture formed with Belaruskali, called Belarusian Potash Company (BPC), on July 30 and said it would funnel sales through a Swiss-based operation instead.
“I will never agree to form a joint venture with Uralkali on previous terms after what they have done,” Kirienko told a briefing in Minsk. “Maybe with another owner, but under no circumstances under (their) current policy.”
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems