With temperatures over 40 degrees and rain forecast in coming days, Wisconsin agriculture and water... Read more.
Key Maryland senators have added language in the state budget bill that would stall the state’s... Read more.
Crop yield can be improved by ensuring adequate nutrient availability. But how should you place the... Read more.
A University of Oregon spinout company that has developed a wireless soil sensor to detect nitrate... Read more.
Some data suggests that Iowa farmers may be mining their soils when it comes to phosphorus (P) and... Read more.
Lower phosphate fertilizer prices have generated interest among farmers to build soil phosphorus levels. At... Read more.
Crop yields in the fragile semi-arid areas of Zimbabwe have been declining over time due to a decline... Read more.
Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers announced the release of Kalibrate, a soil applied potassium fertilizer that contains... Read more.
Wet, saturated soils and variable environmental conditions certainly complicate issues associated with nitrogen fertilization of... Read more.
Some wheat has begun to green up, so this is a good time to start planning for topdressing nitrogen... Read more.
With hopes of surpassing last year's record-breaking attendance of 1,600 individuals from 18 countries, the... Read more.
India will cut potash subsidies by nearly a fifth for the year starting in April as the government... Read more.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting