There is considerable interest in improving nutrient use efficiency given the economic, environmental and... Read more.
Over the next few months my articles will discuss potential practices dairy farmers could consider... Read more.
With the wheat being unusually late and small this year, and still pale or yellowish in some cases,... Read more.
Yellow corn has been a hot topic. Green/yellow corn plants are present within the same row. A distance... Read more.
H.J. Baker, a global agriculture firm, has launched a new app. The app will assist agronomists and... Read more.
It has been estimated that nearly half of the world’s cultivated soils are affected by low levels... Read more.
Rising levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere may cut the nutritional quality of some of the world's... Read more.
New research by DuPont Pioneer and university scientists into nitrogen (N) use by corn plants may... Read more.
The J. R. Simplot Company announced the introduction of Red Vigor as part of its line-up of premium... Read more.
For the last several years, many farmers in Iowa have learned how to recognize symptoms of sulfur... Read more.
The foundation for strong, healthy corn plants is proper nutrition. While many factors affect the... Read more.
Research and Markets announced the addition of the "Phosphate Fertilizers Market by Active Ingredient, Crop... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals