The Ohio Phosphorus Task Force II issued its final report on findings to support reduction of phosphorus... Read more.
For corn and soybeans, field research has shown that fall application of phosphorus (P) and potassium... Read more.
The Mosaic Company has added to its growing arsenal of crop nutrition resources for farmers and retailers... Read more.
Soybeans have high protein content, which is rich in nitrogen (N), so the crop’s need for N... Read more.
With wheat topdressing season soon approaching, producers may be wondering if it would pay to add... Read more.
German potash maker K+S announced plans on Thursday to cut costs by 500 million euros ($670 million)... Read more.
As corn harvest is concluding in Nebraska, many farmers are turning their thoughts to preparing for... Read more.
Corn growers looking for an additional spring growing boost of sulfur from applying gypsum to their... Read more.
The increased number of acres planted to cover crops has raised questions on nitrogen (N) crediting... Read more.
With 85 percent of soybean and 74 percent of corn acres harvested by Oct. 27, the annual process of... Read more.
A Purdue University study shows that high-yielding, modern corn hybrids take up not only more nitrogen... Read more.
Corn and soybean harvest continues to move along in Illinois, and as the 2013 crops come off, thoughts... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants