The J. R. Simplot Company announced the introduction of Red Vigor as part of its line-up of premium... Read more.
For the last several years, many farmers in Iowa have learned how to recognize symptoms of sulfur... Read more.
The foundation for strong, healthy corn plants is proper nutrition. While many factors affect the... Read more.
Research and Markets announced the addition of the "Phosphate Fertilizers Market by Active Ingredient, Crop... Read more.
Advancements in corn hybrids have generated higher yields; however, fertilization practices have not necessarily evolved... Read more.
Rainy conditions in Georgia have leached some nutrients in corn fields, and one of them is sulfur.... Read more.
The LSU AgCenter and the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center held a ribbon-cutting ceremony... Read more.
Extreme winter conditions slowed river barge deliveries and rail shipments of nitrogen this spring. And,... Read more.
Researchers at the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) are learning more about the mechanics of... Read more.
After months of steady decline, fertilizer prices have turned higher in the last few months. Retail... Read more.
Potash demand and spot market pricing strengthened throughout the first quarter. In North America, demand... Read more.
There has been a great deal of interest in recent months in the idea of using nitrogen fertilizer... Read more.
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- WSU researchers explain mystery of cereal grain defense
- Soybean success: Highest yield in Georgia history
- Innovative conservation efforts highlighted at Vilsack farm visit
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning