Keeping nitrogen fertilizer on farm fields, to support optimum crop growth, and out of streams and... Read more.
Canola was developed in Canada from rapeseed using traditional breeding techniques to make its oil... Read more.
Do you have fields that have excessive phosphorus levels? The way we are handling it has changed!... Read more.
Sulfur is a macronutrient that requires more attention. It is required by all crops and is the fourth... Read more.
CHS Inc., a leading farmer-owned cooperative and a global energy, grains and foods business, announced... Read more.
In a publication brought to the public’s attention by news release from the University of Illinois... Read more.
Pam Guffain, The Fertilizer Institute’s vice president of member services, presented TFI’s verbal statement on... Read more.
The Ohio Phosphorus Task Force II issued its final report on findings to support reduction of phosphorus... Read more.
For corn and soybeans, field research has shown that fall application of phosphorus (P) and potassium... Read more.
The Mosaic Company has added to its growing arsenal of crop nutrition resources for farmers and retailers... Read more.
Soybeans have high protein content, which is rich in nitrogen (N), so the crop’s need for N... Read more.
With wheat topdressing season soon approaching, producers may be wondering if it would pay to add... Read more.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants