A North Carolina Division of Water Resources plan to develop numeric criteria to address nutrients... Read more.
The 4R Research Fund announced it has awarded more than $2 million in grants for four research and... Read more.
The new chief executive officer of Potash Corp of Saskatchewan says he will stick with the Canadian... Read more.
The bio-fertilizers market is an emerging market in North America, and is projected to grow at a... Read more.
Australian scientists have identified the genes in wheat that control tolerance to a significant yield-limiting... Read more.
Small farmers use commercial fertilizers, cover crops, organic fertilizers, compost and other amendments to add... Read more.
Plant analysis is an excellent “quality control” tool for growers interested in high yield crop... Read more.
As the crop progresses, some nutritional problems often become more evident to farmers. Here are a... Read more.
This time of year, soybeans may begin showing signs of chlorosis or other leaf discoloration in all... Read more.
According to a University of Illinois crop scientist, the Illinois corn crop is off to a good start... Read more.
Is your corn off color in higher parts of a corn field and better in the lower lying areas? Some... Read more.
Some areas of Iowa have recently received heavy rainfall, resulting in soils saturated or with standing... Read more.
- CF Industries terminates merger discussions with Yara Intl.
- Abengoa celebrates grand opening of its first biofuels plant
- NAWG calls for more biotech wheat research
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- GMO labeling foes spend big on campaigns in Oregon, Colorado
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Take That, Red Baron
- Understand and adapt to different communication styles
- Offshore wind farms are the future, says Statkraft CEO
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals