U.S. nitrogen fertilizer capacity has boomed in recent years as natural gas costs have decreased.... Read more.
U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co said on Wednesday that it would permanently halt production of... Read more.
Italy's Maire Tecnimont said on Monday it had signed a memorandum of understanding with Pakistan's... Read more.
It’s important that producers not overreact to lower crop prices for wheat by cutting back this... Read more.
PureGrade Liquid Fertilizer, a division of Nutra-Flo Company, is engaging in a grass roots approach... Read more.
The North America Biofertilizer Market report defines and segments the biofertilizers market in North... Read more.
Excessive rainfall and flooding in early to late spring can result in the loss of some fall- and... Read more.
H.J. Baker’s Tiger-Sul Products announced that to improve its handling and logistical position and to... Read more.
EuroChem, a top 10 fertilizer company globally, announced the launch of phosphate ore production at... Read more.
Persistent rains this year may force many growers to sidedress their nitrogen (N) in corn this year... Read more.
There continues to be interest in applying foliar fertilizers to soybeans. This is true even though... Read more.
With seed in the ground and a cold, wet spring left behind, scouting season is in full swing. The... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning