11/13/2013 7:00:00 AM
As corn harvest is concluding in Nebraska, many farmers are turning their thoughts to preparing for... Read more.
11/11/2013 7:00:00 AM
Corn growers looking for an additional spring growing boost of sulfur from applying gypsum to their... Read more.
11/06/2013 7:00:00 AM
The increased number of acres planted to cover crops has raised questions on nitrogen (N) crediting... Read more.
11/04/2013 7:00:00 AM
With 85 percent of soybean and 74 percent of corn acres harvested by Oct. 27, the annual process of... Read more.
10/30/2013 10:45:00 AM
A Purdue University study shows that high-yielding, modern corn hybrids take up not only more nitrogen... Read more.
10/30/2013 7:00:00 AM
Corn and soybean harvest continues to move along in Illinois, and as the 2013 crops come off, thoughts... Read more.
10/29/2013 7:25:00 AM
In the chemical age of agriculture that began in the 1960s, potassium chloride (KCl), the common salt... Read more.
10/28/2013 7:00:00 AM
LSU AgCenter research being conducted shows that farmers who grow multiple crops may benefit from... Read more.
10/23/2013 7:30:00 AM
Iowa farmers now have new standards for managing fertilizers, including application. The USDA’s Natural Resources... Read more.
10/23/2013 7:15:00 AM
Nitrogen fertilizer applied to crops lingers in the soil and leaks out as nitrate for decades toward... Read more.
10/23/2013 7:00:00 AM
Fall-seeded wheat generally does not require N fertilizer for establishment. Fall-applied N or preplant N... Read more.
10/22/2013 7:25:00 AM
With harvest winding down, dry fertilizer application is underway. When it comes to the application... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.