Rising levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere may cut the nutritional quality of some of the world's... Read more.
New research by DuPont Pioneer and university scientists into nitrogen (N) use by corn plants may... Read more.
The J. R. Simplot Company announced the introduction of Red Vigor as part of its line-up of premium... Read more.
For the last several years, many farmers in Iowa have learned how to recognize symptoms of sulfur... Read more.
The foundation for strong, healthy corn plants is proper nutrition. While many factors affect the... Read more.
Research and Markets announced the addition of the "Phosphate Fertilizers Market by Active Ingredient, Crop... Read more.
Advancements in corn hybrids have generated higher yields; however, fertilization practices have not necessarily evolved... Read more.
Rainy conditions in Georgia have leached some nutrients in corn fields, and one of them is sulfur.... Read more.
The LSU AgCenter and the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center held a ribbon-cutting ceremony... Read more.
Extreme winter conditions slowed river barge deliveries and rail shipments of nitrogen this spring. And,... Read more.
Researchers at the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) are learning more about the mechanics of... Read more.
After months of steady decline, fertilizer prices have turned higher in the last few months. Retail... Read more.
- Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings acquires Kerman Ag Resources
- Commentary: EPA’s explanation of its clean water proposal
- Vietnam grants licenses to four GM corn varieties
- Bioenergy research continues march toward energy independence
- New study charts the global invasion of crop pests
- Crop markets are mixed to higher at the start of the trading week