Grower interest in management strategies for high-yielding soybeans is spurring DuPont Pioneer to fund research... Read more.
With the recent cold weather and varying degrees of injury growers are looking for ways to help their... Read more.
Much of the winter wheat in central South Dakota has finished the tillering phase of growth and begun... Read more.
Season long availability of nutrients, especially nitrogen (N), is essential in corn production. To... Read more.
Rabobank has published a new report on the global fertilizer industry, continuing its bearish outlook... Read more.
We have all heard the old adage “start right to finish well,” but also recognize that... Read more.
There is considerable interest in improving nutrient use efficiency given the economic, environmental and... Read more.
Over the next few months my articles will discuss potential practices dairy farmers could consider... Read more.
With the wheat being unusually late and small this year, and still pale or yellowish in some cases,... Read more.
Yellow corn has been a hot topic. Green/yellow corn plants are present within the same row. A distance... Read more.
H.J. Baker, a global agriculture firm, has launched a new app. The app will assist agronomists and... Read more.
It has been estimated that nearly half of the world’s cultivated soils are affected by low levels... Read more.
- USDA chief says urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- NGFA, other ag groups commend introduction of Senate rail bill
- Registration for AgGateway’s annual conference now open
- Soybean research in Kansas highlighted at breeders’ tour
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- US dollar strength is weighing on crop markets Thursday morning
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- USDA invites public comments on climate report