As growers prepare for another harvest, it’s important to consider how nitrogen stabilization not only... Read more.
Once harvest comes to an end, some growers will shift their focus to strip-tillage. Fabian Fernandez,... Read more.
Agricultural firm H.J. Baker will open its doors at its Lianyungang Sulphur Bentonite Plant with a... Read more.
Editor's note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for coordinating The Immokalee Report. Phosphorus... Read more.
State water quality agencies have the major responsibility of ensuring the protection of water resources... Read more.
Fertilizer firm Yara agreed to buy a 60 percent stake in Brazilian phosphate miner Galvani Indústria... Read more.
The evolution of cotton cultivars has led to higher yield potentials and shorter growing seasons... Read more.
Soil testing for nitrate-N in the fall for making nitrogen (N) recommendations on winter wheat is... Read more.
U.S. urea barge prices have rebounded to near year-ago levels but an increase in rice acres, elevated... Read more.
The plant health improvement agents (PHIA) market, which consists of micronutrients, synthetic fertilizers and plant... Read more.
Potash Ridge Corporation announced that the Utah Division of Water Quality ("UDWQ") issued the Ground... Read more.
Russia's Uralkali, the world's largest potash producer, said it may increase the price for a new... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta