EuroChem, a top 10 global fertilizer company, has signed a loan facility with a syndicate of banks... Read more.
While many farmers are currently debating whether it’s best to fertilize in the fall or the... Read more.
As Western Lake Erie Basin agronomists work with growers to plan for the 2015 growing season in the... Read more.
Sensor-guided nitrogen application can save corn producers money and increase yields, says Peter Scharf,... Read more.
An LSU AgCenter scientist now has the capability for year-round testing of fertilizer and fertilizer... Read more.
Boron deficiency is one of the most widespread causes of reduced crop yield. Missouri and the... Read more.
Issues with purple coloration of corn plants sometimes occur about mid-August or later. It is perhaps... Read more.
Several peanut fields in Holmes County are demonstrating yellowing foliage that is easily observed from... Read more.
As producers start thinking about anhydrous application for wheat this fall, there are a few basic... Read more.
Anyone who reads this column occasionally knows that I have a “thing” about the importance... Read more.
As growers prepare for another harvest, it’s important to consider how nitrogen stabilization not only... Read more.
Once harvest comes to an end, some growers will shift their focus to strip-tillage. Fabian Fernandez,... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning