Grower interest in management strategies for high-yielding soybeans is spurring DuPont Pioneer to fund research... Read more.
With the recent cold weather and varying degrees of injury growers are looking for ways to help their... Read more.
Much of the winter wheat in central South Dakota has finished the tillering phase of growth and begun... Read more.
Season long availability of nutrients, especially nitrogen (N), is essential in corn production. To... Read more.
Rabobank has published a new report on the global fertilizer industry, continuing its bearish outlook... Read more.
We have all heard the old adage “start right to finish well,” but also recognize that... Read more.
There is considerable interest in improving nutrient use efficiency given the economic, environmental and... Read more.
Over the next few months my articles will discuss potential practices dairy farmers could consider... Read more.
With the wheat being unusually late and small this year, and still pale or yellowish in some cases,... Read more.
Yellow corn has been a hot topic. Green/yellow corn plants are present within the same row. A distance... Read more.
H.J. Baker, a global agriculture firm, has launched a new app. The app will assist agronomists and... Read more.
It has been estimated that nearly half of the world’s cultivated soils are affected by low levels... Read more.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease