Each year producers ask the question when is the best time to apply N to wheat? Also, is it ok to... Read more.
Canadian fertilizer producer Agrium Inc said on Friday the cost of expanding its Vanscoy, Saskatchewan... Read more.
The warming weather last week encouraged many people to take a look at their wheat. We need about... Read more.
Yara North America, Inc., introduces YaraVita Glytrel MnP, a new foliar product for soybeans that... Read more.
Recent research from North Carolina has suggested that there are times where tank mixing an insecticide... Read more.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. has entered into long-term ammonium nitrate (AN) supply agreements with... Read more.
The Fertilizer Institute (TFI), the International Plant Nutrition Institute (IPNI), Iowa State University and the... Read more.
There is a lot more than just plants that live and grow in soil. Soil inhabiting organisms include... Read more.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is partnering with the Agricultural Retailers Association and The... Read more.
The potash fertilizer industry has struggled to be profitable after last summer’s breakup of the... Read more.
There is considerable interest in increasing corn yields with modern hybrids at higher than normal... Read more.
Raven Industries Applied Technology Division introduced the Accuflow Vortex system, the newest and most accurate... Read more.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants