Fertilizer firm Yara agreed to buy a 60 percent stake in Brazilian phosphate miner Galvani Indústria... Read more.
The evolution of cotton cultivars has led to higher yield potentials and shorter growing seasons... Read more.
U.S. urea barge prices have rebounded to near year-ago levels but an increase in rice acres, elevated... Read more.
The plant health improvement agents (PHIA) market, which consists of micronutrients, synthetic fertilizers and plant... Read more.
Potash Ridge Corporation announced that the Utah Division of Water Quality ("UDWQ") issued the Ground... Read more.
Russia's Uralkali, the world's largest potash producer, said it may increase the price for a new... Read more.
Plant nutrient deficiency symptoms begin to appear when one of the essential nutrients is lacking.... Read more.
The “walls” of dark green corn as the crop begins its push to fill grain and make yield... Read more.
U.S. nitrogen fertilizer capacity has boomed in recent years as natural gas costs have decreased.... Read more.
U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co said on Wednesday that it would permanently halt production of... Read more.
Italy's Maire Tecnimont said on Monday it had signed a memorandum of understanding with Pakistan's... Read more.
It’s important that producers not overreact to lower crop prices for wheat by cutting back this... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?