In recent years, sulfur (S) deficiency in wheat has become common in many areas of Kansas, particularly... Read more.
A pickup in fertilizer demand has brightened the outlook for North American potash companies who... Read more.
EuroChem, a top 10 global fertilizer company, has signed a loan facility with a syndicate of banks... Read more.
While many farmers are currently debating whether it’s best to fertilize in the fall or the... Read more.
As Western Lake Erie Basin agronomists work with growers to plan for the 2015 growing season in the... Read more.
Sensor-guided nitrogen application can save corn producers money and increase yields, says Peter Scharf,... Read more.
An LSU AgCenter scientist now has the capability for year-round testing of fertilizer and fertilizer... Read more.
Boron deficiency is one of the most widespread causes of reduced crop yield. Missouri and the... Read more.
Issues with purple coloration of corn plants sometimes occur about mid-August or later. It is perhaps... Read more.
Several peanut fields in Holmes County are demonstrating yellowing foliage that is easily observed from... Read more.
As producers start thinking about anhydrous application for wheat this fall, there are a few basic... Read more.
Anyone who reads this column occasionally knows that I have a “thing” about the importance... Read more.
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- Fall-applied herbicides work better on some weeds
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta