H.J. Baker’s Tiger-Sul Products announced that to improve its handling and logistical position and to... Read more.
EuroChem, a top 10 fertilizer company globally, announced the launch of phosphate ore production at... Read more.
Persistent rains this year may force many growers to sidedress their nitrogen (N) in corn this year... Read more.
There continues to be interest in applying foliar fertilizers to soybeans. This is true even though... Read more.
With seed in the ground and a cold, wet spring left behind, scouting season is in full swing. The... Read more.
A North Carolina Division of Water Resources plan to develop numeric criteria to address nutrients... Read more.
The 4R Research Fund announced it has awarded more than $2 million in grants for four research and... Read more.
The new chief executive officer of Potash Corp of Saskatchewan says he will stick with the Canadian... Read more.
The bio-fertilizers market is an emerging market in North America, and is projected to grow at a... Read more.
Australian scientists have identified the genes in wheat that control tolerance to a significant yield-limiting... Read more.
Plant analysis is an excellent “quality control” tool for growers interested in high yield crop... Read more.
As the crop progresses, some nutritional problems often become more evident to farmers. Here are a... Read more.
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- WSU researchers explain mystery of cereal grain defense
- Soybean success: Highest yield in Georgia history
- Innovative conservation efforts highlighted at Vilsack farm visit
- Pre-harvest weed control in row crops
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning