Ensuring that corn absorbs the right balance of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium is crucial... Read more.
Capital-strapped small fertilizer companies in Canada are shuffling their senior executive ranks to... Read more.
Fertilizer prices are slowly rising from the floor prices witnessed earlier this year, driven by both... Read more.
Evaporite minerals occur naturally in Kansas as geologic deposits. As the name would imply, these... Read more.
Iowa State University researchers expect to unveil later this year a set of decision-making tools... Read more.
Most soybean fields in Ohio were planted during the last week of May into the first week of June.... Read more.
CHS Inc., a leading farmer-owned cooperative and a global agriculture and energy business, announced it... Read more.
In recent years, sulfur (S) deficiency in wheat has become common in many areas of Kansas, particularly... Read more.
A pickup in fertilizer demand has brightened the outlook for North American potash companies who... Read more.
EuroChem, a top 10 global fertilizer company, has signed a loan facility with a syndicate of banks... Read more.
While many farmers are currently debating whether it’s best to fertilize in the fall or the... Read more.
As Western Lake Erie Basin agronomists work with growers to plan for the 2015 growing season in the... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism