The plant health improvement agents (PHIA) market, which consists of micronutrients, synthetic fertilizers and plant... Read more.
Potash Ridge Corporation announced that the Utah Division of Water Quality ("UDWQ") issued the Ground... Read more.
Russia's Uralkali, the world's largest potash producer, said it may increase the price for a new... Read more.
Plant nutrient deficiency symptoms begin to appear when one of the essential nutrients is lacking.... Read more.
The “walls” of dark green corn as the crop begins its push to fill grain and make yield... Read more.
U.S. nitrogen fertilizer capacity has boomed in recent years as natural gas costs have decreased.... Read more.
U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co said on Wednesday that it would permanently halt production of... Read more.
Italy's Maire Tecnimont said on Monday it had signed a memorandum of understanding with Pakistan's... Read more.
It’s important that producers not overreact to lower crop prices for wheat by cutting back this... Read more.
PureGrade Liquid Fertilizer, a division of Nutra-Flo Company, is engaging in a grass roots approach... Read more.
The North America Biofertilizer Market report defines and segments the biofertilizers market in North... Read more.
Excessive rainfall and flooding in early to late spring can result in the loss of some fall- and... Read more.
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- WSU researchers explain mystery of cereal grain defense
- Soybean success: Highest yield in Georgia history
- Innovative conservation efforts highlighted at Vilsack farm visit
- Pre-harvest weed control in row crops
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning