Persistent rains this year may force many growers to sidedress their nitrogen (N) in corn this year... Read more.
There continues to be interest in applying foliar fertilizers to soybeans. This is true even though... Read more.
With seed in the ground and a cold, wet spring left behind, scouting season is in full swing. The... Read more.
A North Carolina Division of Water Resources plan to develop numeric criteria to address nutrients... Read more.
The 4R Research Fund announced it has awarded more than $2 million in grants for four research and... Read more.
The new chief executive officer of Potash Corp of Saskatchewan says he will stick with the Canadian... Read more.
The bio-fertilizers market is an emerging market in North America, and is projected to grow at a... Read more.
Australian scientists have identified the genes in wheat that control tolerance to a significant yield-limiting... Read more.
Small farmers use commercial fertilizers, cover crops, organic fertilizers, compost and other amendments to add... Read more.
Plant analysis is an excellent “quality control” tool for growers interested in high yield crop... Read more.
As the crop progresses, some nutritional problems often become more evident to farmers. Here are a... Read more.
This time of year, soybeans may begin showing signs of chlorosis or other leaf discoloration in all... Read more.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease