A new $300 million ammonia plant is being built adjacent to J. R. Simplot Company’s existing... Read more.
Compass Minerals has launched Nu-Trax P+, a new phosphorus-based fertilizer that delivers early-season nutrition to... Read more.
Rain has been plentiful across most of northern Indiana this entire growing season. Soils will be... Read more.
EPCOR Water Services Inc. and Ostara Nutrient Recovery Technologies have partnered to build the largest... Read more.
Verdesian Life Sciences, LLC announced that it has acquired QC Corporation, a leading producer and... Read more.
While agricultural scientists, policymakers and farmers are investigating ways to reduce the risk of severe... Read more.
U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co, the world's largest maker of finished phosphate products, said... Read more.
As federal and state government begins to take action to monitor and prevent fertilizer runoff into... Read more.
Using poultry litter as fertilizer is a welcome trend in many Southern states because that is where... Read more.
When we think of applying fertilizer the nutrients that come to mind initially are the major nutrients... Read more.
The inaugural meeting of the Global Alliance for Climate Smart Agriculture was held in New York to... Read more.
Canadian fertilizer companies Potash Corp of Saskatchewan and Agrium Inc are bracing for a pullback... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning