How will weaker corn prices affect recommended nitrogen (N) fertilizer rates in the 2015 crop? The... Read more.
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r2x5kx/controlledrelease) has announced the addition of the "Controlled-Release Fertilizers Market by... Read more.
Anhydrous ammonia prices averaged $717 per ton in Illinois, according to the October 2nd edition... Read more.
If you are considering fall application of anhydrous ammonia to corn fields (the only nitrogen fertilizer... Read more.
Compass Minerals, a leading producer of specialty potash fertilizer in North America, is introducing Protassium+,... Read more.
A joint collaboration between Chandler Equipment Company and SFP, a Verdesian Life Sciences company, has... Read more.
Canadian potash exporter Canpotex Ltd said it will spend $140 million to upgrade its export facility... Read more.
MBAC Fertilizer Corp. provided an update on the production and operational activities completed in... Read more.
Growers wanting to increase crop yields while helping to improve Ohio’s water quality can do... Read more.
A new $300 million ammonia plant is being built adjacent to J. R. Simplot Company’s existing... Read more.
Compass Minerals has launched Nu-Trax P+, a new phosphorus-based fertilizer that delivers early-season nutrition to... Read more.
Rain has been plentiful across most of northern Indiana this entire growing season. Soils will be... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement