Fertilizer firm Yara agreed to buy a 60 percent stake in Brazilian phosphate miner Galvani Indústria... Read more.
U.S. urea barge prices have rebounded to near year-ago levels but an increase in rice acres, elevated... Read more.
The plant health improvement agents (PHIA) market, which consists of micronutrients, synthetic fertilizers and plant... Read more.
Potash Ridge Corporation announced that the Utah Division of Water Quality ("UDWQ") issued the Ground... Read more.
Russia's Uralkali, the world's largest potash producer, said it may increase the price for a new... Read more.
Plant nutrient deficiency symptoms begin to appear when one of the essential nutrients is lacking.... Read more.
The “walls” of dark green corn as the crop begins its push to fill grain and make yield... Read more.
U.S. nitrogen fertilizer capacity has boomed in recent years as natural gas costs have decreased.... Read more.
U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co said on Wednesday that it would permanently halt production of... Read more.
Italy's Maire Tecnimont said on Monday it had signed a memorandum of understanding with Pakistan's... Read more.
It’s important that producers not overreact to lower crop prices for wheat by cutting back this... Read more.
PureGrade Liquid Fertilizer, a division of Nutra-Flo Company, is engaging in a grass roots approach... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law