H.J. Baker’s Tiger-Sul Products announced that to improve its handling and logistical position and to... Read more.
EuroChem, a top 10 fertilizer company globally, announced the launch of phosphate ore production at... Read more.
Persistent rains this year may force many growers to sidedress their nitrogen (N) in corn this year... Read more.
There continues to be interest in applying foliar fertilizers to soybeans. This is true even though... Read more.
With seed in the ground and a cold, wet spring left behind, scouting season is in full swing. The... Read more.
A North Carolina Division of Water Resources plan to develop numeric criteria to address nutrients... Read more.
The 4R Research Fund announced it has awarded more than $2 million in grants for four research and... Read more.
The new chief executive officer of Potash Corp of Saskatchewan says he will stick with the Canadian... Read more.
The bio-fertilizers market is an emerging market in North America, and is projected to grow at a... Read more.
Australian scientists have identified the genes in wheat that control tolerance to a significant yield-limiting... Read more.
Plant analysis is an excellent “quality control” tool for growers interested in high yield crop... Read more.
As the crop progresses, some nutritional problems often become more evident to farmers. Here are a... Read more.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014