Ohio State University’s College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences is ramping up its efforts... Read more.
U.S. farmers are cutting back on spreading fertilizer this autumn in response to a drop in crop prices... Read more.
How will weaker corn prices affect recommended nitrogen (N) fertilizer rates in the 2015 crop? The... Read more.
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r2x5kx/controlledrelease) has announced the addition of the "Controlled-Release Fertilizers Market by... Read more.
Anhydrous ammonia prices averaged $717 per ton in Illinois, according to the October 2nd edition... Read more.
If you are considering fall application of anhydrous ammonia to corn fields (the only nitrogen fertilizer... Read more.
Compass Minerals, a leading producer of specialty potash fertilizer in North America, is introducing Protassium+,... Read more.
A joint collaboration between Chandler Equipment Company and SFP, a Verdesian Life Sciences company, has... Read more.
Canadian potash exporter Canpotex Ltd said it will spend $140 million to upgrade its export facility... Read more.
MBAC Fertilizer Corp. provided an update on the production and operational activities completed in... Read more.
Growers wanting to increase crop yields while helping to improve Ohio’s water quality can do... Read more.
A new $300 million ammonia plant is being built adjacent to J. R. Simplot Company’s existing... Read more.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement