Rainy conditions in Georgia have leached some nutrients in corn fields, and one of them is sulfur.... Read more.
The LSU AgCenter and the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center held a ribbon-cutting ceremony... Read more.
Extreme winter conditions slowed river barge deliveries and rail shipments of nitrogen this spring. And,... Read more.
Researchers at the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) are learning more about the mechanics of... Read more.
After months of steady decline, fertilizer prices have turned higher in the last few months. Retail... Read more.
Potash demand and spot market pricing strengthened throughout the first quarter. In North America, demand... Read more.
There has been a great deal of interest in recent months in the idea of using nitrogen fertilizer... Read more.
As of April 20, no appreciable acreage of corn had been planted in Ohio (http://www.nass.usda.gov/oh... Read more.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. announced that its entire Woodward, Okla., nitrogen complex is off-line due... Read more.
Belarussian President Alexander Lukashenko signaled to Russian potash producer Uralkali on Friday that he was... Read more.
The MU Soil Test has been flooded with soil samples from early March. Spring is the time when normally... Read more.
Fertilizer prices have been increasing in recent months; however, per acre fertilizer costs should be... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning