Many producers in Kansas could benefit by using starter fertilizer when planting corn. Starter fertilizer... Read more.
H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc. has announced the launch of Tiger Magnesium 15%, a low-salt product, which... Read more.
Nutra Flo, a producer of low salt, high orthophosphate starter fertilizers in North America, is introducing... Read more.
Wesley Haun, research agronomist at H.J. Baker’s Tiger-Sul Products and Martin Campfield, director of Tiger-Sul... Read more.
Nutrient reduction strategies are being implemented around the country to help address nutrient-related water quality... Read more.
"Soil testing has proven to be a reliable tool to guide fertilizer recommendations. However, growers... Read more.
There is widespread concern about potential sulfur (S) deficiencies in corn and soybeans in the North... Read more.
A Purdue University study shows that high-yielding, modern corn hybrids take up not only more nitrogen... Read more.
The social dimension is one of the three major pillars of sustainability. Sustainable plant nutrition... Read more.
Poultry litter can provide a significant and important supply of nutrients for crop production in... Read more.
There is a lot of biological and chemical activity occurring in your average soil. Most happens unseen... Read more.
What's that manure worth? There's an app for that. Actually, the smartphone app from the University... Read more.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014