A University of Oregon spinout company that has developed a wireless soil sensor to detect nitrate... Read more.
Some data suggests that Iowa farmers may be mining their soils when it comes to phosphorus (P) and... Read more.
Lower phosphate fertilizer prices have generated interest among farmers to build soil phosphorus levels. At... Read more.
Crop yields in the fragile semi-arid areas of Zimbabwe have been declining over time due to a decline... Read more.
Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers announced the release of Kalibrate, a soil applied potassium fertilizer that contains... Read more.
Wet, saturated soils and variable environmental conditions certainly complicate issues associated with nitrogen fertilization of... Read more.
Some wheat has begun to green up, so this is a good time to start planning for topdressing nitrogen... Read more.
With hopes of surpassing last year's record-breaking attendance of 1,600 individuals from 18 countries, the... Read more.
India will cut potash subsidies by nearly a fifth for the year starting in April as the government... Read more.
Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc said on Tuesday its board of directors has approved an expansion... Read more.
Each year producers ask the question when is the best time to apply N to wheat? Also, is it ok to... Read more.
Canadian fertilizer producer Agrium Inc said on Friday the cost of expanding its Vanscoy, Saskatchewan... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto