The Fertilizer Institute (TFI) announced that its Board of Directors acted this week to approve a... Read more.
This article highlights revisions to Iowa State University (ISU) soil-test interpretations and application guidelines for... Read more.
The International Plant Nutrition Institute (IPNI) has released a new serial publication entitled Stewardship Specifics. Stewardship... Read more.
Soybean harvest is near and fall fertilizer applications probably won’t be far behind. Some... Read more.
Combines are rolling all across the area now, gathering in the result of this year’s work and... Read more.
Corn is now in the seed filling growth stages (R2-R5) when nutrient demands are put on plant leaves... Read more.
Global agriculture firm H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc., announced it has established an Innovation Lab... Read more.
Bermudagrass is an important hay and pasture crop in many states. In some southern states it is considered... Read more.
India has bought 160,000 tonnes of crop nutrient diammonium phosphate (DAP) from China at the lowest... Read more.
The Fertility Recommendation Spreadsheet has been updated to provide more functionality in developing fertility... Read more.
In 2010, University of Nebraska began evaluating the planting of a cover crop to manage nitrate-nitrogen... Read more.
With excessive early season rain and delayed planting, many corn growers are wondering if their traditional... Read more.
- EIA expects global oil consumption to grow in 2014
- Soy, wheat markets surged Tuesday
- Work underway to improve malting barley quality
- Commentary: Water police, part two: EPA proposal won't help ag
- Ukraine-Russia situation apparently boosted wheat futures again
- New and cool thought-leadership opportunities with LinkedIn
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants