Using poultry litter as fertilizer is a welcome trend in many Southern states because that is where... Read more.
When we think of applying fertilizer the nutrients that come to mind initially are the major nutrients... Read more.
The inaugural meeting of the Global Alliance for Climate Smart Agriculture was held in New York to... Read more.
Canadian fertilizer companies Potash Corp of Saskatchewan and Agrium Inc are bracing for a pullback... Read more.
The thousands of dollars farmers invest in equipment, seed and labor to produce row crops, such as... Read more.
Winter wheat is an important crop for the Southern and Central Great Plains Region, it could be argued... Read more.
Potash Corp of Saskatchewan, the world's second-biggest producer of the crop nutrient potash,... Read more.
Ensuring that corn absorbs the right balance of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium is crucial... Read more.
Capital-strapped small fertilizer companies in Canada are shuffling their senior executive ranks to... Read more.
Fertilizer prices are slowly rising from the floor prices witnessed earlier this year, driven by both... Read more.
Evaporite minerals occur naturally in Kansas as geologic deposits. As the name would imply, these... Read more.
Iowa State University researchers expect to unveil later this year a set of decision-making tools... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto