Boron deficiency is one of the most widespread causes of reduced crop yield. Missouri and the... Read more.
Issues with purple coloration of corn plants sometimes occur about mid-August or later. It is perhaps... Read more.
Several peanut fields in Holmes County are demonstrating yellowing foliage that is easily observed from... Read more.
As producers start thinking about anhydrous application for wheat this fall, there are a few basic... Read more.
Anyone who reads this column occasionally knows that I have a “thing” about the importance... Read more.
As growers prepare for another harvest, it’s important to consider how nitrogen stabilization not only... Read more.
Once harvest comes to an end, some growers will shift their focus to strip-tillage. Fabian Fernandez,... Read more.
Agricultural firm H.J. Baker will open its doors at its Lianyungang Sulphur Bentonite Plant with a... Read more.
Editor's note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for coordinating The Immokalee Report. Phosphorus... Read more.
State water quality agencies have the major responsibility of ensuring the protection of water resources... Read more.
The evolution of cotton cultivars has led to higher yield potentials and shorter growing seasons... Read more.
Soil testing for nitrate-N in the fall for making nitrogen (N) recommendations on winter wheat is... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law