Anyone who reads this column occasionally knows that I have a “thing” about the importance... Read more.
As growers prepare for another harvest, it’s important to consider how nitrogen stabilization not only... Read more.
Once harvest comes to an end, some growers will shift their focus to strip-tillage. Fabian Fernandez,... Read more.
Agricultural firm H.J. Baker will open its doors at its Lianyungang Sulphur Bentonite Plant with a... Read more.
Editor's note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for coordinating The Immokalee Report. Phosphorus... Read more.
State water quality agencies have the major responsibility of ensuring the protection of water resources... Read more.
Fertilizer firm Yara agreed to buy a 60 percent stake in Brazilian phosphate miner Galvani Indústria... Read more.
The evolution of cotton cultivars has led to higher yield potentials and shorter growing seasons... Read more.
Soil testing for nitrate-N in the fall for making nitrogen (N) recommendations on winter wheat is... Read more.
U.S. urea barge prices have rebounded to near year-ago levels but an increase in rice acres, elevated... Read more.
The plant health improvement agents (PHIA) market, which consists of micronutrients, synthetic fertilizers and plant... Read more.
Potash Ridge Corporation announced that the Utah Division of Water Quality ("UDWQ") issued the Ground... Read more.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease