On Oct. 31 from 12-1:00 p.m. EDT, ag retailers are invited to participate in a webinar to learn about... Read more.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. announced that the company and Yara International ASA have terminated... Read more.
Ohio State University’s College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences is ramping up its efforts... Read more.
U.S. farmers are cutting back on spreading fertilizer this autumn in response to a drop in crop prices... Read more.
How will weaker corn prices affect recommended nitrogen (N) fertilizer rates in the 2015 crop? The... Read more.
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r2x5kx/controlledrelease) has announced the addition of the "Controlled-Release Fertilizers Market by... Read more.
Anhydrous ammonia prices averaged $717 per ton in Illinois, according to the October 2nd edition... Read more.
If you are considering fall application of anhydrous ammonia to corn fields (the only nitrogen fertilizer... Read more.
Compass Minerals, a leading producer of specialty potash fertilizer in North America, is introducing Protassium+,... Read more.
A joint collaboration between Chandler Equipment Company and SFP, a Verdesian Life Sciences company, has... Read more.
Canadian potash exporter Canpotex Ltd said it will spend $140 million to upgrade its export facility... Read more.
MBAC Fertilizer Corp. provided an update on the production and operational activities completed in... Read more.
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- Cellerate receives EPA certification for cellulosic biofuels RINs
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals