Wolf Trax adds Magnesium DDP to nutrient line
Wolf Trax is adding magnesium to its innovative DDP nutrient portfolio. Magnesium DDP is designed to be an efficient way for growers to address magnesium deficiencies in producing crops.
“Our customers have been asking for a better way to apply magnesium to crops. We are seeing significant early crop growth response to Magnesium DDP, which is what customers have been looking for,” said Kerry Green, managing director with Wolf Trax, in describing the research completed before marketing.
Wolf Trax used the patented, scientifically-engineered DDP technology in developing Magnesium DDP. Formulated as a dry dispersible powder, Magnesium DDP will coat dry fertilizer for higher quality blends, better field coverage and easier access for plant roots, Green said.
Magnesium DDP also features what the company calls Dual Action Formulation, providing immediate availability for plant uptake, along with extended feeding over time. The good distribution and improved nutrient availability combine to result in more efficient and effective nutrient applications, which is a major promise made with DDP products.
“As with all our products, Magnesium DDP is backed by a commitment to purity and quality standards, thorough testing and is, of course, covered by our industry-leading Growing Forward Guarantee,” said Green.
Magnesium deficiency is a growing problem in highly productive soils. The immediate availability of magnesium with this new product will be an important characteristic to solving deficiency challenges and an advantage over granular products, the company contends.
Availability will be limited this spring. To sell this new product for the 2013 season, U.S. agriculture retailers need to submit orders to Wolf Trax by Dec. 15, 2012.
Wolf Trax will host two webinar sessions about the new Magnesium DDP for fertilizer dealers on Jan. 15 and Jan. 17. To sign up to attend a webinar, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.