Tiger Magnesium 15% gives extended release
H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc. has announced the launch of Tiger Magnesium 15%, a low-salt product, which uniquely offers a gradual, extended release to benefit even the most sensitive crops throughout the growing season.
The availability of Tiger Magnesium ensures growers the necessary fine-tuning for a complete and balanced soil fertility program that results in high yield and top quality, according to the company. Magnesium is an important addition to all plants, acting as a macronutrient for chlorophyll, which enables photosynthesis. Growers can easily, safely, and continuously use Tiger Magnesium to balance the high calcium levels in calcareous soils, providing those crops with a more balanced soil fertility program as well.
“The deficiency of any essential nutrient limits crop yields and crop quality,” commented Marty Campfield, director of Tiger-Sul Product Management and International Sales. “Tiger Magnesium 15% is a perfect example of H.J. Baker tuning into the agriculture industry and its customers’ need. We heard, we listened, and we responded with a user-friendly product that can benefit any crop.”
Tiger Magnesium 15% contains a finely balanced trio of bentonite clay, sulphur and magnesium in oxide form. This unique blend of Tiger magnesium works directly with nature’s soil, using the acid released from the sulphur oxidation process and converting it to plant nutrient magnesium, the company notes. This process enables the soil to benefit from the Tiger magnesium throughout the growing season rather than all at once as can occur with a water-soluble product. Tiger Magnesium 15% also has a low salt index, enabling it to safely and effectively be used in starter fertilizer and on sensitive specialty crops.
Tiger Magnesium 15% is available immediately to meet the demands and needs of the agriculture industry worldwide.
Tiger-Sul Products is a wholly-owned subsidiary of H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc., which is based in Westport, Connecticut. Tiger-Sul Products is a global leader in sulphur bentonite, sulphur bentonite micronutrients technology, and other fertilizer products. Information about Tiger micronutrients and an upcoming webinar are available by clicking here.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?