Source: Soil Science Society of America Approximately 1 billion people worldwide suffer from a deficiency of... Read more.
Source: Fabian Fernandez, University of Illinois University of Illinois researchers say corn response to sulfur may... Read more.
Source: International Plant Nutrition Institute In most discussions of plant nutrition, the importance of magnesium (Mg)... Read more.
Source: Dorivar Ruiz-Diaz, Nutrient Management Specialist, Kansas State University Is it important to have the proper... Read more.
Source: George Rehm, University of Minnesota Extension For many years, zinc (Zn) has been recognized as... Read more.
Source: International Plant Nutrition Institute Sulfur is an essential nutrient in crop production. It is classified... Read more.
Source: Matt Ruark, Extension Soil Scientist, Department of Soil Science, University of Wisconsin Deciding when to... Read more.
Source: Tim Boring, Crop and Soil Sciences, Michigan State University The recent early-season warm up, combined... Read more.
By Daniel Kaiser, University of Minnesota Soil Fertility Extension Specialist With spring upon us, there have... Read more.
By Charles Wortmann, Extension Nutrient Management Specialist, Lincoln, and Charles Shapiro, Extension Soil Scientist —... Read more.
Source: University of Illinois Researchers at the University of Illinois are questioning the importance of adding... Read more.
By Dorivar Ruiz-Diaz, Kansas State University Nutrient Management Specialist In Kansas, zinc is a micronutrient that... Read more.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning