Humans and animals need Ca to build strong bones. Plants also require plenty of Ca to develop strong... Read more.
With wheat topdressing season here, producers may be wondering if it would pay to add chloride or... Read more.
As growers prepare for the 2012 growing season, they should think of more than just traditional nutrients... Read more.
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. (TKI) announced the development of a new potassium and sulfur fertilizer solution... Read more.
The big three nutrients, Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium, get most of the buzz when discussing... Read more.
As the growing season moves forward more questions have occurred about what products to use in side-dress... Read more.
So many questions have come in after the recent article about secondary macronutrients and micronutrients... Read more.
Sulfur (S) is available to the plants in the sulfate form and it can be leached deeper into the soil... Read more.
Sulfur is an essential plant nutrient and is considered a macro-nutrient along with nitrogen, phosphorous,... Read more.
Mid-summer, after wheat harvest, is the perfect opportunity to apply gypsum to improve soils. "More and... Read more.
During this past week, we have found fields of pale yellow wheat in parts of south central and north... Read more.
Source: Fabian Fernandez, University of Illinois As many of you probably know, in 2009 we started a... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture