When you are planning your 2012 fertilizer program, you might want to consider if your fields might... Read more.
Humans and animals need Ca to build strong bones. Plants also require plenty of Ca to develop strong... Read more.
With wheat topdressing season here, producers may be wondering if it would pay to add chloride or... Read more.
As growers prepare for the 2012 growing season, they should think of more than just traditional nutrients... Read more.
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. (TKI) announced the development of a new potassium and sulfur fertilizer solution... Read more.
The big three nutrients, Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium, get most of the buzz when discussing... Read more.
As the growing season moves forward more questions have occurred about what products to use in side-dress... Read more.
So many questions have come in after the recent article about secondary macronutrients and micronutrients... Read more.
Sulfur (S) is available to the plants in the sulfate form and it can be leached deeper into the soil... Read more.
Sulfur is an essential plant nutrient and is considered a macro-nutrient along with nitrogen, phosphorous,... Read more.
Mid-summer, after wheat harvest, is the perfect opportunity to apply gypsum to improve soils. "More and... Read more.
During this past week, we have found fields of pale yellow wheat in parts of south central and north... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism