Sulfur is an essential plant nutrient and is considered a macro-nutrient along with nitrogen, phosphorous,... Read more.
Mid-summer, after wheat harvest, is the perfect opportunity to apply gypsum to improve soils. "More and... Read more.
During this past week, we have found fields of pale yellow wheat in parts of south central and north... Read more.
Source: Fabian Fernandez, University of Illinois As many of you probably know, in 2009 we started a... Read more.
Source: International Plant Nutrition Institute Chloride (Cl-) has been formally recognized as a plant nutrient since... Read more.
Source: International Plant Nutrition Institute Sulfur has been recognized as restricting crop production in parts of... Read more.
Source: Keith Diedrick, Area Agronomist, Pioneer Hi-Bred Manganese (not to be confused with the macronutrient magnesium)... Read more.
Source: Soil Science Society of America Approximately 1 billion people worldwide suffer from a deficiency of... Read more.
Source: Fabian Fernandez, University of Illinois University of Illinois researchers say corn response to sulfur may... Read more.
Source: International Plant Nutrition Institute In most discussions of plant nutrition, the importance of magnesium (Mg)... Read more.
Source: Dorivar Ruiz-Diaz, Nutrient Management Specialist, Kansas State University Is it important to have the proper... Read more.
Source: George Rehm, University of Minnesota Extension For many years, zinc (Zn) has been recognized as... Read more.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America