By Daniel Kaiser, University of Minnesota Soil Fertility Extension Specialist With spring upon us, there have... Read more.
By Charles Wortmann, Extension Nutrient Management Specialist, Lincoln, and Charles Shapiro, Extension Soil Scientist —... Read more.
Source: University of Illinois Researchers at the University of Illinois are questioning the importance of adding... Read more.
By Dorivar Ruiz-Diaz, Kansas State University Nutrient Management Specialist In Kansas, zinc is a micronutrient that... Read more.
Source: Calcium Products Inc. In a past blog we talked about the top 10 nutrients needed for proper... Read more.
Source: Minnesota Farm Guide When fertilization of Minnesota crops is considered, major attention, of course, is... Read more.
Source: American Society of Agronomy Agricultural soils accumulate trace metals, particularly copper and zinc, as a... Read more.
Source: NCSU Corn starter fertilizers have been used successfully to increase early plant growth, nutrient uptake,... Read more.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants