This spring, many factors should be considered to maximize applied phosphorus (P) fertilizer efficiency. One... Read more.
Plants require seven micronutrients: boron (B), chlorine (Cl), copper (Cu), iron (Fe), manganese (Mn), molybdenum... Read more.
Is it important to have the proper ratio of calcium (Ca) and magnesium (Mg) in the soil? Many producers... Read more.
Research completed during the last three years shows that a new systems approach to high-yield corn... Read more.
To maximize the yield potential of winter canola, producers should topdress with nitrogen, sulfur, and... Read more.
The presence of sulfur within a balanced fertility program is more important than ever, as growers... Read more.
The manufacturing facility for Wolf Trax plant nutrition products has completed an overhaul and upgrades... Read more.
Old Bridge Chemicals announced the completion of its granular zinc sulfate production facilities in Old... Read more.
When you are planning your 2012 fertilizer program, you might want to consider if your fields might... Read more.
Humans and animals need Ca to build strong bones. Plants also require plenty of Ca to develop strong... Read more.
With wheat topdressing season here, producers may be wondering if it would pay to add chloride or... Read more.
As growers prepare for the 2012 growing season, they should think of more than just traditional nutrients... Read more.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- EPA regional head and ag leaders talk water quality