Source: Fabian Fernandez, University of Illinois As many of you probably know, in 2009 we started a... Read more.
Source: International Plant Nutrition Institute Chloride (Cl-) has been formally recognized as a plant nutrient since... Read more.
Source: International Plant Nutrition Institute Sulfur has been recognized as restricting crop production in parts of... Read more.
Source: Keith Diedrick, Area Agronomist, Pioneer Hi-Bred Manganese (not to be confused with the macronutrient magnesium)... Read more.
Source: Soil Science Society of America Approximately 1 billion people worldwide suffer from a deficiency of... Read more.
Source: Fabian Fernandez, University of Illinois University of Illinois researchers say corn response to sulfur may... Read more.
Source: International Plant Nutrition Institute In most discussions of plant nutrition, the importance of magnesium (Mg)... Read more.
Source: Dorivar Ruiz-Diaz, Nutrient Management Specialist, Kansas State University Is it important to have the proper... Read more.
Source: George Rehm, University of Minnesota Extension For many years, zinc (Zn) has been recognized as... Read more.
Source: International Plant Nutrition Institute Sulfur is an essential nutrient in crop production. It is classified... Read more.
Source: Matt Ruark, Extension Soil Scientist, Department of Soil Science, University of Wisconsin Deciding when to... Read more.
Source: Tim Boring, Crop and Soil Sciences, Michigan State University The recent early-season warm up, combined... Read more.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants