The presence of sulfur within a balanced fertility program is more important than ever, as growers... Read more.
The manufacturing facility for Wolf Trax plant nutrition products has completed an overhaul and upgrades... Read more.
Old Bridge Chemicals announced the completion of its granular zinc sulfate production facilities in Old... Read more.
When you are planning your 2012 fertilizer program, you might want to consider if your fields might... Read more.
Humans and animals need Ca to build strong bones. Plants also require plenty of Ca to develop strong... Read more.
With wheat topdressing season here, producers may be wondering if it would pay to add chloride or... Read more.
As growers prepare for the 2012 growing season, they should think of more than just traditional nutrients... Read more.
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. (TKI) announced the development of a new potassium and sulfur fertilizer solution... Read more.
The big three nutrients, Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium, get most of the buzz when discussing... Read more.
As the growing season moves forward more questions have occurred about what products to use in side-dress... Read more.
So many questions have come in after the recent article about secondary macronutrients and micronutrients... Read more.
Sulfur (S) is available to the plants in the sulfate form and it can be leached deeper into the soil... Read more.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014