Drought is a simple and unfortunate fact of life that agriculture must endure from time to time. Those... Read more.
WATCH NOW: Free Webinar: H. J. Baker’s Tiger University has sponsored a webinar on The Agronomics... Read more.
This season, many climatic and soil factors are causing problems with corn and soybean growth. Sometimes... Read more.
Long taken for granted as supplied by the soil and atmosphere, sulfur is slowly rising as a yield-limiting... Read more.
Tessenderlo Group announced that its subsidiary Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. (TKI) will construct a production facility... Read more.
Sulfur (S) deficiency has been diagnosed in corn and wheat in Indiana in recent years (see ref. 1).... Read more.
Some producers have wondered about the potential benefits of gypsum applications to heavy-textured, clayey soils... Read more.
This spring, many factors should be considered to maximize applied phosphorus (P) fertilizer efficiency. One... Read more.
Plants require seven micronutrients: boron (B), chlorine (Cl), copper (Cu), iron (Fe), manganese (Mn), molybdenum... Read more.
Is it important to have the proper ratio of calcium (Ca) and magnesium (Mg) in the soil? Many producers... Read more.
Research completed during the last three years shows that a new systems approach to high-yield corn... Read more.
To maximize the yield potential of winter canola, producers should topdress with nitrogen, sulfur, and... Read more.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America