Several calls have come in about adding 28% UAN with glyphosate to kill weeds and also provide a source... Read more.
At the recent G8 landmark “Hunger Summit” world leaders recognized the key role nutrition plays... Read more.
Soybeans in North Dakota always look green as they emerge. Iron in soybean is mobile in the plant... Read more.
There have been numerous reports of corn that is slightly yellow, purple or striped. There are many... Read more.
Sulfur (S) deficiency has been diagnosed in corn and wheat in Indiana in recent years. More than half... Read more.
With the variation in conditions we have seen this spring there are a few issues that may show up... Read more.
There are still questions on the application of sulfur for soybean. Daniel Kaiser and a number of... Read more.
Corn, like all crops, requires 17 essential nutrients in varying amounts and any one of the 17 can... Read more.
The Sulphur World Symposium is being held in Beijing, China, April 22-24. It is an annual event hosted... Read more.
Given rising wheat prices, it’s important that producers pay close attention to micronutrient nutrition so... Read more.
Abdul Rashid, Ph.D., of the Pakistan Academy of Sciences, Islamabad, is the 2013 laureate of the International... Read more.
Globally, agriculture micronutrients have gained importance in the recent past due to their effectiveness on... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism