12/10/2012 11:45:00 AM
Wolf Trax is adding magnesium to its innovative DDP nutrient portfolio. Magnesium DDP is designed... Read more.
12/03/2012 11:10:00 AM
Manganese can do soybeans a lot of good in many situations, according to field projects and trials... Read more.
11/21/2012 11:40:00 AM
DuPont Pioneer provided a “Crops Insight” about how crops need sulfur. What agronomists and researchers... Read more.
11/06/2012 4:00:00 PM
Nutra-Flo, a leading provider of starter and foliar applied liquid fertilizers, has launched its new... Read more.
11/01/2012 11:35:00 AM
H.J. Baker and its Tiger-Sul Products subsidiaries have launched TIGER Boron 2%, a product that combines... Read more.
09/12/2012 7:00:00 AM
Drought is a simple and unfortunate fact of life that agriculture must endure from time to time. Those... Read more.
07/26/2012 7:00:00 AM
WATCH NOW: Free Webinar: H. J. Baker’s Tiger University has sponsored a webinar on The Agronomics... Read more.
06/27/2012 7:00:00 AM
This season, many climatic and soil factors are causing problems with corn and soybean growth. Sometimes... Read more.
06/08/2012 12:45:00 PM
Long taken for granted as supplied by the soil and atmosphere, sulfur is slowly rising as a yield-limiting... Read more.
06/08/2012 11:45:00 AM
Tessenderlo Group announced that its subsidiary Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. (TKI) will construct a production facility... Read more.
05/14/2012 7:00:00 AM
Sulfur (S) deficiency has been diagnosed in corn and wheat in Indiana in recent years (see ref. 1).... Read more.
04/23/2012 7:00:00 AM
Some producers have wondered about the potential benefits of gypsum applications to heavy-textured, clayey soils... Read more.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Junge Control Inc.