Canola was developed in Canada from rapeseed using traditional breeding techniques to make its oil... Read more.
Sulfur is a macronutrient that requires more attention. It is required by all crops and is the fourth... Read more.
CHS Inc., a leading farmer-owned cooperative and a global energy, grains and foods business, announced... Read more.
With wheat topdressing season soon approaching, producers may be wondering if it would pay to add... Read more.
Corn growers looking for an additional spring growing boost of sulfur from applying gypsum to their... Read more.
A Purdue University study shows that high-yielding, modern corn hybrids take up not only more nitrogen... Read more.
Assessing all available nutrient sources is a sound principle of nutrient stewardship. Avoiding the waste... Read more.
Harvesting of soybeans and corn has just begun in South Dakota. Crop plans for next year will soon... Read more.
This article highlights revisions to Iowa State University (ISU) soil-test interpretations and application guidelines for... Read more.
Global agriculture firm H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc., announced it has established an Innovation Lab... Read more.
In discussions about using fertilizers and various plant nutrients, the entire purpose of using these... Read more.
Great Salt Lake Minerals, a division of Compass Minerals, launched a powerful mobile tool designed... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning