With wheat topdressing season soon approaching, producers may be wondering if it would pay to add... Read more.
Corn growers looking for an additional spring growing boost of sulfur from applying gypsum to their... Read more.
A Purdue University study shows that high-yielding, modern corn hybrids take up not only more nitrogen... Read more.
Assessing all available nutrient sources is a sound principle of nutrient stewardship. Avoiding the waste... Read more.
Harvesting of soybeans and corn has just begun in South Dakota. Crop plans for next year will soon... Read more.
This article highlights revisions to Iowa State University (ISU) soil-test interpretations and application guidelines for... Read more.
Global agriculture firm H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc., announced it has established an Innovation Lab... Read more.
In discussions about using fertilizers and various plant nutrients, the entire purpose of using these... Read more.
Great Salt Lake Minerals, a division of Compass Minerals, launched a powerful mobile tool designed... Read more.
The rains this week don’t yet make our crop for the summer for dryland unless you received many... Read more.
Several calls have come in about adding 28% UAN with glyphosate to kill weeds and also provide a source... Read more.
At the recent G8 landmark “Hunger Summit” world leaders recognized the key role nutrition plays... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto