This article highlights revisions to Iowa State University (ISU) soil-test interpretations and application guidelines for... Read more.
Global agriculture firm H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc., announced it has established an Innovation Lab... Read more.
In discussions about using fertilizers and various plant nutrients, the entire purpose of using these... Read more.
Great Salt Lake Minerals, a division of Compass Minerals, launched a powerful mobile tool designed... Read more.
The rains this week don’t yet make our crop for the summer for dryland unless you received many... Read more.
Several calls have come in about adding 28% UAN with glyphosate to kill weeds and also provide a source... Read more.
At the recent G8 landmark “Hunger Summit” world leaders recognized the key role nutrition plays... Read more.
Soybeans in North Dakota always look green as they emerge. Iron in soybean is mobile in the plant... Read more.
There have been numerous reports of corn that is slightly yellow, purple or striped. There are many... Read more.
Sulfur (S) deficiency has been diagnosed in corn and wheat in Indiana in recent years. More than half... Read more.
With the variation in conditions we have seen this spring there are a few issues that may show up... Read more.
There are still questions on the application of sulfur for soybean. Daniel Kaiser and a number of... Read more.
- Valmont acquires majority stake in AgSense
- DuPont announces investment in seed treatment solutions
- Bills to regulate California groundwater use opposed by farmers
- Court overturns law limiting biotech crops on Hawaiian island
- New products added to the Agrotain stabilizer portfolio
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early-Wednesday trading
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease