In discussions about using fertilizers and various plant nutrients, the entire purpose of using these... Read more.
Great Salt Lake Minerals, a division of Compass Minerals, launched a powerful mobile tool designed... Read more.
The rains this week don’t yet make our crop for the summer for dryland unless you received many... Read more.
Several calls have come in about adding 28% UAN with glyphosate to kill weeds and also provide a source... Read more.
At the recent G8 landmark “Hunger Summit” world leaders recognized the key role nutrition plays... Read more.
Soybeans in North Dakota always look green as they emerge. Iron in soybean is mobile in the plant... Read more.
There have been numerous reports of corn that is slightly yellow, purple or striped. There are many... Read more.
Sulfur (S) deficiency has been diagnosed in corn and wheat in Indiana in recent years. More than half... Read more.
With the variation in conditions we have seen this spring there are a few issues that may show up... Read more.
There are still questions on the application of sulfur for soybean. Daniel Kaiser and a number of... Read more.
Corn, like all crops, requires 17 essential nutrients in varying amounts and any one of the 17 can... Read more.
The Sulphur World Symposium is being held in Beijing, China, April 22-24. It is an annual event hosted... Read more.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014