Several calls have come in about adding 28% UAN with glyphosate to kill weeds and also provide a source... Read more.
At the recent G8 landmark “Hunger Summit” world leaders recognized the key role nutrition plays... Read more.
Soybeans in North Dakota always look green as they emerge. Iron in soybean is mobile in the plant... Read more.
There have been numerous reports of corn that is slightly yellow, purple or striped. There are many... Read more.
Sulfur (S) deficiency has been diagnosed in corn and wheat in Indiana in recent years. More than half... Read more.
With the variation in conditions we have seen this spring there are a few issues that may show up... Read more.
There are still questions on the application of sulfur for soybean. Daniel Kaiser and a number of... Read more.
Corn, like all crops, requires 17 essential nutrients in varying amounts and any one of the 17 can... Read more.
The Sulphur World Symposium is being held in Beijing, China, April 22-24. It is an annual event hosted... Read more.
Given rising wheat prices, it’s important that producers pay close attention to micronutrient nutrition so... Read more.
Abdul Rashid, Ph.D., of the Pakistan Academy of Sciences, Islamabad, is the 2013 laureate of the International... Read more.
Globally, agriculture micronutrients have gained importance in the recent past due to their effectiveness on... Read more.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants