Compass Minerals has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Wolf Trax, Inc., an innovative micronutrient... Read more.
Agricultural firm H.J. Baker announced the company is now operating a third specially customized rotoformer... Read more.
A rigorous new study conducted by two respected agricultural economists brings to light the top reasons... Read more.
Making sound soil fertility management decisions is an important part of successful crop production, on... Read more.
H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc. has announced the launch of Tiger Magnesium 15%, a low-salt product, which... Read more.
Wesley Haun, research agronomist at H.J. Baker’s Tiger-Sul Products and Martin Campfield, director of Tiger-Sul... Read more.
There is widespread concern about potential sulfur (S) deficiencies in corn and soybeans in the North... Read more.
A Purdue University study shows that high-yielding, modern corn hybrids take up not only more nitrogen... Read more.
Farmers who apply gypsum to their fields in the fall can increase sulfur and calcium in their soils... Read more.
To maximize the yield potential of winter canola, producers should topdress with nitrogen, sulfur, and... Read more.
Canola was developed in Canada from rapeseed using traditional breeding techniques to make its oil... Read more.
Sulfur is a macronutrient that requires more attention. It is required by all crops and is the fourth... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture