By Daniel Kaiser, University of Minnesota Soil Fertility Extension Specialist With spring upon us, there have... Read more.
By Charles Wortmann, Extension Nutrient Management Specialist, Lincoln, and Charles Shapiro, Extension Soil Scientist —... Read more.
Source: University of Illinois Researchers at the University of Illinois are questioning the importance of adding... Read more.
By Dorivar Ruiz-Diaz, Kansas State University Nutrient Management Specialist In Kansas, zinc is a micronutrient that... Read more.
Source: Calcium Products Inc. In a past blog we talked about the top 10 nutrients needed for proper... Read more.
Source: Minnesota Farm Guide When fertilization of Minnesota crops is considered, major attention, of course, is... Read more.
Source: American Society of Agronomy Agricultural soils accumulate trace metals, particularly copper and zinc, as a... Read more.
Source: NCSU Corn starter fertilizers have been used successfully to increase early plant growth, nutrient uptake,... Read more.
- Evogene announces expansion of crop protection activities
- Legacy Seeds partners with Quality Seed Genetics
- The second Green Revolution seeks to leave no farmer behind
- AGCO Minnesota facility upgrades drive quality improvements
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields