By Charles Wortmann, Extension Nutrient Management Specialist, Lincoln, and Charles Shapiro, Extension Soil Scientist —... Read more.
Source: University of Illinois Researchers at the University of Illinois are questioning the importance of adding... Read more.
By Dorivar Ruiz-Diaz, Kansas State University Nutrient Management Specialist In Kansas, zinc is a micronutrient that... Read more.
Source: Calcium Products Inc. In a past blog we talked about the top 10 nutrients needed for proper... Read more.
Source: Minnesota Farm Guide When fertilization of Minnesota crops is considered, major attention, of course, is... Read more.
Source: American Society of Agronomy Agricultural soils accumulate trace metals, particularly copper and zinc, as a... Read more.
Source: NCSU Corn starter fertilizers have been used successfully to increase early plant growth, nutrient uptake,... Read more.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture