By Charles Wortmann, Extension Nutrient Management Specialist, Lincoln, and Charles Shapiro, Extension Soil Scientist —... Read more.
Source: University of Illinois Researchers at the University of Illinois are questioning the importance of adding... Read more.
By Dorivar Ruiz-Diaz, Kansas State University Nutrient Management Specialist In Kansas, zinc is a micronutrient that... Read more.
Source: Calcium Products Inc. In a past blog we talked about the top 10 nutrients needed for proper... Read more.
Source: Minnesota Farm Guide When fertilization of Minnesota crops is considered, major attention, of course, is... Read more.
Source: American Society of Agronomy Agricultural soils accumulate trace metals, particularly copper and zinc, as a... Read more.
Source: NCSU Corn starter fertilizers have been used successfully to increase early plant growth, nutrient uptake,... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?