Syngenta videos help with herbicide selection
With many products on the market claiming to be the solution to all growers’ weed control needs, helping growers choose a herbicide program isn’t always easy.
To help growers choose and for crop consultants and ag retailers to make good recommendations for a corn herbicide program, Syngenta created a series of videos focused on the problems that growers see in their corn fields. Gordon Vail, Ph.D., technical product lead for herbicides, Syngenta, covers various topics from weather conditions to application timing in these short agronomic clips.
You can watch the videos through the media player link here. To download the videos, visit the link and click the menu button in the bottom right corner of the media player.
In addition to the agronomic videos featuring Vail, Syngenta recently debuted a new Halex GT “Best Job in the World” music video at the 2014 National Farm Machinery Show. This short video takes you through the growing season with a series of pictures from planting to harvest.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?