At grain harvest, removing the weed seed often becomes a missed opportunity, and a tremendous amount of weed seeds are left on the field. Harvesting weed seeds can prevent them from becoming part of the soil seed bank.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of Harrow herbicide, a selective herbicide for use in field corn that provides both burndown and residual control of annual grass and broadleaf weeds.
SDSU weed science team confirms the finding of Palmer amaranth (Amaranthus palmeri) in South Dakota. The Palmer amaranth plants were found in a sunflower field in Buffalo County next to the Missouri River in central South Dakota.
Distinguishing Palmer amaranth and waterhemp (08/13/14)
Controlling large weeds: Do you feel lucky? (07/17/14)
- Tank Mix Quilt Xcel and Halex GT Sell Sheet
- Lumax EZ vs. Corvus
- Lexar EZ vs. Corvus
- Zemax Technical Presentation
- Lexar EZ and Lumax EZ Rate Comparisons
- Lexar EZ and Lumax EZ Pocket Card
- Syngenta Corn Herbicide Portfolio
- Lumax vs. Corvus Sell Sheet
- Lexar vs. Corvus Sell Sheet
- Lumax vs. Harness Xtra Sell Sheet
- Early-Season Weed Control Brochure
- Lexar vs. Harness Xtra Sell Sheet
- Benefits of Halex GT
- Callisto Plant Technology Sell Sheet
- Midwest Weed Recommendations
- Callisto Xtra Sell Sheet
- Dual II Magnum followed by Halex GT Sell Sheet
- Residual Corn Herbicide Brochure
Morning Comments 09/30
Grain and soy traders were probably squaring positions again Monday night. The USDA will release its quarterly Grain Stocks and Small Grain Summary reports at 11:00 AM (CDT) this morning, which could greatly affect prices since the stated total will represent the beginning stocks figure for the new crop year. The industry is very likely preparing for the reports, but the overnight surge by the U.S. dollar is almost surely depressing prices as well. December corn futures slipped 1.25 cents to $3.245/bushel early Tuesday morning, while May lost 1.25 to $3.4575.