From visiting with retailers the past month, a University of Tennesee weed specialist says it is very apparent there will be a major shortage of dicamba for burndown again this spring.
To help fight the economic loss from herbicide-resistant weeds, the soy checkoff recently took the lead in creating the Take Action program to help farmers implement production practices on their farms that can manage herbicide-resistant weeds.
Syngenta developed Acuron in response to the expanding problem of weed resistance and the resulting increase in demand for residual herbicide products with multiple modes of action.
Preemergence herbicide programs for corn (02/24/14)
DuPont’s new Breakfree NXT herbicides (02/06/14)
- Tank Mix Quilt Xcel and Halex GT Sell Sheet
- Lumax EZ vs. Corvus
- Lexar EZ vs. Corvus
- Zemax Technical Presentation
- Lexar EZ and Lumax EZ Rate Comparisons
- Lexar EZ and Lumax EZ Pocket Card
- Syngenta Corn Herbicide Portfolio
- Lumax vs. Corvus Sell Sheet
- Lexar vs. Corvus Sell Sheet
- Lumax vs. Harness Xtra Sell Sheet
- Early-Season Weed Control Brochure
- Lexar vs. Harness Xtra Sell Sheet
- Benefits of Halex GT
- Callisto Plant Technology Sell Sheet
- Midwest Weed Recommendations
- Callisto Xtra Sell Sheet
- Dual II Magnum followed by Halex GT Sell Sheet
- Residual Corn Herbicide Brochure
Afternoon Comments 03/07
Long-liquidation reversed early-Friday corn gains. The Black Sea situation, sustained export strength and U.S. dollar weakness boosted the grain and soy markets Thursday night. However, the greenback bounced in response to the monthly U.S. Employment report and appeared to trigger active profit-taking by bulls ahead of the weekend and Monday’s WASDE report. The week-ending breakdown was not encouraging. May corn settled 2.0 cents lower at $4.89/bushel Friday afternoon, while December lost 4.5 to $4.8475.