Arysta LifeScience China and South Asia (CSA) has received registration for Dinamic 70WG herbicide for corn in China.
Spurred by late spring and early summer rainfall, farmers’ row crops across much of Kansas are thriving. And so are the weeds they’re trying to control, including Palmer amaranth, an aggressive and invasive weed that used to be controlled by the popular herbicide glyphosate.
The heavy rains across Iowa have made timely postemergence weed control difficult, even in fields treated with preemergence herbicides. This leads to questions as to what can be done to insure control of weeds larger than specified on herbicide labels.
Screening waterhemp for herbicide resistance (06/26/14)
Mid-season weed control all about timing (05/29/14)
Can you afford to skip the residual? (05/21/14)
- Tank Mix Quilt Xcel and Halex GT Sell Sheet
- Lumax EZ vs. Corvus
- Lexar EZ vs. Corvus
- Zemax Technical Presentation
- Lexar EZ and Lumax EZ Rate Comparisons
- Lexar EZ and Lumax EZ Pocket Card
- Syngenta Corn Herbicide Portfolio
- Lumax vs. Corvus Sell Sheet
- Lexar vs. Corvus Sell Sheet
- Lumax vs. Harness Xtra Sell Sheet
- Early-Season Weed Control Brochure
- Lexar vs. Harness Xtra Sell Sheet
- Benefits of Halex GT
- Callisto Plant Technology Sell Sheet
- Midwest Weed Recommendations
- Callisto Xtra Sell Sheet
- Dual II Magnum followed by Halex GT Sell Sheet
- Residual Corn Herbicide Brochure
Afternoon Comments 07/25
Corn futures posted a late bounce Friday afternoon. Large fall harvest prospects have recently exerted great pressure on the corn market, but concurrent slippage in the soy complex added weight this morning. A late statement from the U.S. Grains Council argued that China’s forthcoming rule on DDG imports is unworkable, which didn’t help the bullish cause. However, prices rebounded somewhat at the close, thereby seeming to reflect wheat strength, bottom picking and short-covering before the weekend. September corn settled up 1.5 cents to $3.63/bushel in late Friday trading, while December rose 2.25 cents to $3.7175.