Increasingly harsh drought conditions in the U.S. Midwest’s Corn Belt may take a serious... Read more.
It may be too early to think about replanting corn yet, but it’s a good time to look at guides... Read more.
It is generally acknowledged that the U.S. average corn yield is largely determined by weather conditions... Read more.
The corn market continues to be influenced by two major fundamental factors. One is the on-going high... Read more.
The 2014 corn planting season is certainly off to a slow start in Indiana and elsewhere across the... Read more.
For Indiana farmers with a lot of acreage to plant, two Purdue Extension agronomists say it’s... Read more.
As of April 20, no appreciable acreage of corn had been planted in Ohio (http://www.nass.usda.gov/oh... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer announced its scientists have made a significant advancement in developing corn plants that... Read more.
Corn planting nearly doubled its pace from last week; however, with just 6 percent of country’s... Read more.
Wet weather may have slowed farmers, but corn planting progress was made in a handful of the nation’s... Read more.
Corn planting will soon begin in earnest. But Iowa Soybean Association (ISA) On-Farm Network replicated... Read more.
The Iowa Corn Promotion Board is the recipient of a newly issued patent from the U.S. Patent and Trademark... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning