As of April 20, no appreciable acreage of corn had been planted in Ohio (http://www.nass.usda.gov/oh... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer announced its scientists have made a significant advancement in developing corn plants that... Read more.
Corn planting nearly doubled its pace from last week; however, with just 6 percent of country’s... Read more.
Wet weather may have slowed farmers, but corn planting progress was made in a handful of the nation’s... Read more.
Corn planting will soon begin in earnest. But Iowa Soybean Association (ISA) On-Farm Network replicated... Read more.
The Iowa Corn Promotion Board is the recipient of a newly issued patent from the U.S. Patent and Trademark... Read more.
A researcher at Iowa State University is urging Iowa farmers to adopt a diverse range of pest management... Read more.
The USDA released its highly anticipated Prospective Plantings report Monday, and the report showed a... Read more.
Maximizing yield with continuous corn (CC) fields is more difficult than with corn-soybean rotations (CS).... Read more.
About one percent of Louisiana’s corn crop is in the ground. This is unusual for mid-March when... Read more.
Whether corn prices are high or low, growers can maximize their income by selecting the optimum plant... Read more.
Voices from across American agriculture have united in strong support of new technology they say is... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report