03/06/2014 3:45:00 PM
Deep in the DNA of a corn seed lies a genetic predisposition to thrive in tropical temperatures. The... Read more.
02/27/2014 3:30:00 PM
"Both corn rootworm resistance to Bt corn and unexpected damage to Bt corn are primary concerns for... Read more.
02/19/2014 7:05:00 AM
Although every major field crop we grow in Mississippi is responsive to at planting insect protection;... Read more.
02/18/2014 7:10:00 AM
Cargill Inc, the top exporter of U.S. grain and oilseeds, said it will reject crops containing a... Read more.
02/13/2014 7:15:00 AM
A new announcement is that farmers can maximize yield with an advanced lineup of Asgrow and Dekalb... Read more.
02/10/2014 7:10:00 AM
Syngenta AG , the world's largest crop chemicals company, has commitments to sell its entire supply... Read more.
02/10/2014 7:00:00 AM
There is considerable interest in increasing corn yields with modern hybrids at higher than normal... Read more.
01/20/2014 7:00:00 AM
One of the reasons that the topic of seeding rates is a popular one in coffee shops, Internet chat... Read more.
01/15/2014 7:00:00 AM
Purdue Extension agronomists have published research updates regarding corn plant populations and nitrogen management guidelines... Read more.
Prev 1 Next
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger