Resistance Management News
More than 80 percent of U.S. farmers said they believe the glyphosate-tolerant crop system will lose... Read more.
The discovery that more Western corn rootworms are resistant to the toxin contained in widely planted... Read more.
Weeds resistant to individual families of chemistry are commonplace and have been for more than 20... Read more.
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced it will co-sponsor an upcoming scientific summit... Read more.
Syngenta collaboration with university weed scientists has once again proved invaluable in the fight against... Read more.
By now, most corn producers throughout Illinois and many areas of the Corn Belt are familiar with... Read more.
Ohio State University researchers previously discussed the concern with resistance developing in the western corn... Read more.
During the past few weeks, I've received more reports of severe corn rootworm injury to Bt corn following... Read more.
When I first started working in the field crop Integrated Pest Management Program at MSU in the 1980s,... Read more.
Severe root damage observed in Bt corn in northwestern Illinois last week should alert growers to... Read more.
Isolated findings of resistant rootworms in Iowa emphasize that planting a refuge is more critical... Read more.
Herbicide resistance is growing. At least 21 weed species have now developed resistance to glyphosate,... Read more.
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Initiatives attack biotech on ballots in Colorado, Oregon, Maui
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Salt-loving plants may be key to sustainable food production
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism