Resistance Management News
Weeds resistant to individual families of chemistry are commonplace and have been for more than 20... Read more.
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced it will co-sponsor an upcoming scientific summit... Read more.
Syngenta collaboration with university weed scientists has once again proved invaluable in the fight against... Read more.
By now, most corn producers throughout Illinois and many areas of the Corn Belt are familiar with... Read more.
Ohio State University researchers previously discussed the concern with resistance developing in the western corn... Read more.
During the past few weeks, I've received more reports of severe corn rootworm injury to Bt corn following... Read more.
When I first started working in the field crop Integrated Pest Management Program at MSU in the 1980s,... Read more.
Severe root damage observed in Bt corn in northwestern Illinois last week should alert growers to... Read more.
Isolated findings of resistant rootworms in Iowa emphasize that planting a refuge is more critical... Read more.
Herbicide resistance is growing. At least 21 weed species have now developed resistance to glyphosate,... Read more.
As the glyphosate season is well underway, many farmers will turn on the sprayer valve and wonder... Read more.
In the past 10 days, Aaron Hager with the University of Illinois reports he and his fellow researchers... Read more.
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- Touch spurs plant-microbe interaction
- Canola’s genome sequenced
- BioConsortia opens headquarters, R&D facilities in California
- Potash Ridge enters into operating partnership with Tetra Tech
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting