Resistance Management News
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) expressed its concern recently about what it calls “mounting evidence”... Read more.
During the summer of 2011, the ISU Corn Entomology Lab visited several fields in Iowa in response... Read more.
Last year Mike Gray reported on severe cases of rootworm damage to Bt hybrids expressing the Cry3Bb1... Read more.
Calls over the last two weeks indicate Bt-RW trait performance problems may be expanding in scope.... Read more.
Get the latest updates on western corn rootworm resistance. Michael Gray, professor of agricultural entomology,... Read more.
Scientists searching for clues to understand how superweeds obtain resistance to the popular herbicide glyphosate... Read more.
Glyphosate-resistant waterhemp is making a troublesome mark in the Midwest, so much so that it has... Read more.
The public is invited to an on-farm tour to view field research plots and discuss strategies for managing... Read more.
The ongoing evolution of herbicide-resistant weeds is a source of worry in Illinois, said University... Read more.
The western corn rootworm season is progressing at an unprecedented pace, reports Professor of entomology... Read more.
Slowing insects’ development of resistance to corn hybrids with Bt is a top concern among many... Read more.
More than 80 percent of U.S. farmers said they believe the glyphosate-tolerant crop system will lose... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?