Resistance Management News
In the war between waterhemp and producers, waterhemp is winning, says a University of Missouri Extension... Read more.
Syngenta hosted an hour-long Twitter chat Thursday with Stephen Powles, Ph.D., on the multiple issues... Read more.
Kansas State University scientists say there is evidence to show that some Palmer amaranth weeds in... Read more.
With glyphosate-resistant Palmer amaranth (pigweed) rapidly spreading north and glyphosate-resistant waterhemp wreaking havoc on many... Read more.
Managing herbicide-resistant weeds is a growing concern across the Midwest, and farmers are realizing that... Read more.
In early August, Panhandle producers observed a giant pigweed emerging above the corn canopy. With... Read more.
There are plenty of reasons to keep machinery clean — improved performance, longer working life... Read more.
There is not much more frustrating than dousing glyphosate on a weedy field and having some of the... Read more.
A new video by Syngenta illustrates the growing threat of herbicide-resistant weeds on America’s farm... Read more.
Kochia, a weed that is rapidly becoming more abundant across southern Canadian prairies and the Great... Read more.
When harvesting crops now and into the fall, it is a great opportunity to scout fields one last time... Read more.
On Aug. 16, at University of Illinois' Agronomy Day, entomology professor Mike Gray reported that... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?