Resistance Management News
With glyphosate-resistant Palmer amaranth (pigweed) rapidly spreading north and glyphosate-resistant waterhemp wreaking havoc on many... Read more.
Managing herbicide-resistant weeds is a growing concern across the Midwest, and farmers are realizing that... Read more.
In early August, Panhandle producers observed a giant pigweed emerging above the corn canopy. With... Read more.
There are plenty of reasons to keep machinery clean — improved performance, longer working life... Read more.
There is not much more frustrating than dousing glyphosate on a weedy field and having some of the... Read more.
A new video by Syngenta illustrates the growing threat of herbicide-resistant weeds on America’s farm... Read more.
Kochia, a weed that is rapidly becoming more abundant across southern Canadian prairies and the Great... Read more.
When harvesting crops now and into the fall, it is a great opportunity to scout fields one last time... Read more.
On Aug. 16, at University of Illinois' Agronomy Day, entomology professor Mike Gray reported that... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) expressed its concern recently about what it calls “mounting evidence”... Read more.
During the summer of 2011, the ISU Corn Entomology Lab visited several fields in Iowa in response... Read more.
Last year Mike Gray reported on severe cases of rootworm damage to Bt hybrids expressing the Cry3Bb1... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants