Resistance Management News
By now you must have heard that for a few years corn growers in large portions of the Midwest... Read more.
Corn rootworms continue to make news. Most readers are familiar with the reports of resistance from... Read more.
Herbicide-resistant weeds are becoming more of a problem in Iowa. Plants including waterhemp, horseweed, giant... Read more.
Researchers say they now know what allows some Western corn rootworms to survive crop rotation, a... Read more.
The past several days have experienced a noticeable increase in questions about options to control... Read more.
The continual evolution of weed species and populations resistant to herbicides from one or more mechanism-of-action... Read more.
The evolution of herbicide resistance in weeds in crops poses a real threat to global food production... Read more.
Syngenta is once again honoring two outstanding leaders in the fight against herbicide resistance through... Read more.
Crops should be managed in a way to prevent weed infestations, overuse of herbicides and herbicide... Read more.
Two Purdue Extension specialists have developed an information guide to help crop producers across Indiana... Read more.
The evolution and spread of glyphosate resistant weeds has increased people’s awareness of the threat... Read more.
Producers should start this winter in planning their program for controlling kochia in corn and grain... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture