Resistance Management News
Corn rootworms continue to make news. Most readers are familiar with the reports of resistance from... Read more.
Herbicide-resistant weeds are becoming more of a problem in Iowa. Plants including waterhemp, horseweed, giant... Read more.
Researchers say they now know what allows some Western corn rootworms to survive crop rotation, a... Read more.
The past several days have experienced a noticeable increase in questions about options to control... Read more.
The continual evolution of weed species and populations resistant to herbicides from one or more mechanism-of-action... Read more.
The evolution of herbicide resistance in weeds in crops poses a real threat to global food production... Read more.
Syngenta is once again honoring two outstanding leaders in the fight against herbicide resistance through... Read more.
Crops should be managed in a way to prevent weed infestations, overuse of herbicides and herbicide... Read more.
Two Purdue Extension specialists have developed an information guide to help crop producers across Indiana... Read more.
The evolution and spread of glyphosate resistant weeds has increased people’s awareness of the threat... Read more.
Producers should start this winter in planning their program for controlling kochia in corn and grain... Read more.
Herbicide-resistant weeds are becoming more of a problem, forcing growers to alter their weed-control programs.... Read more.
- Ag markets decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Nufarm signs partnership to develop plant monitoring technology
- ASFMRA’s California chapter introduces FarmIt program
- Farm Bureau: EPA must withdraw irregular, biased rulemaking
- Canadian companies to build nutrient recovery technology facility
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?