Resistance Management News
09/18/2012 11:35:00 AM
Kochia, a weed that is rapidly becoming more abundant across southern Canadian prairies and the Great... Read more.
09/17/2012 8:45:23 AM
When harvesting crops now and into the fall, it is a great opportunity to scout fields one last time... Read more.
09/10/2012 11:30:00 AM
On Aug. 16, at University of Illinois' Agronomy Day, entomology professor Mike Gray reported that... Read more.
09/06/2012 7:30:00 AM
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) expressed its concern recently about what it calls “mounting evidence”... Read more.
09/05/2012 7:00:00 AM
During the summer of 2011, the ISU Corn Entomology Lab visited several fields in Iowa in response... Read more.
08/29/2012 10:15:00 AM
Last year Mike Gray reported on severe cases of rootworm damage to Bt hybrids expressing the Cry3Bb1... Read more.
08/08/2012 7:00:00 AM
Calls over the last two weeks indicate Bt-RW trait performance problems may be expanding in scope.... Read more.
08/01/2012 11:45:00 AM
Get the latest updates on western corn rootworm resistance. Michael Gray, professor of agricultural entomology,... Read more.
07/18/2012 7:00:00 AM
Scientists searching for clues to understand how superweeds obtain resistance to the popular herbicide glyphosate... Read more.
07/11/2012 7:00:00 AM
Glyphosate-resistant waterhemp is making a troublesome mark in the Midwest, so much so that it has... Read more.
06/27/2012 4:00:00 PM
The public is invited to an on-farm tour to view field research plots and discuss strategies for managing... Read more.
06/14/2012 7:00:00 AM
The ongoing evolution of herbicide-resistant weeds is a source of worry in Illinois, said University... Read more.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.