Resistance Management News
Syngenta announced the name of its new corn herbicide premix with four active ingredients. Currently... Read more.
There are several preplant and preemergence residual herbicides available for corn. These herbicide programs are... Read more.
In my last blog, I reported on the recent discovery of atrazine-resistant (AR) Palmer amaranth in... Read more.
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
Kochia is a troublesome weed in crop production in the semiarid region of the Great Plains, made more... Read more.
"Both corn rootworm resistance to Bt corn and unexpected damage to Bt corn are primary concerns for... Read more.
Populations of European corn borer (ECB), a major corn crop pest, have declined significantly... Read more.
Corn that contains proteins that protect it from insect damage has been grown in the U.S. since the... Read more.
What do these have in common: a grand slam home run, a hole-in-one, a pick six, Palmer amaranth? The... Read more.
Responding to the first known report of waterhemp showing resistance to HPPD (4-hydroxyphenylpyruvate dioxygenase)-inhibiting herbicides... Read more.
University of Nebraska-Lincoln greenhouse studies have confirmed a Palmer amaranth population resistant to postemergence application... Read more.
Elson Shields reported a corn field in Cayuga County showing symptoms of a failed corn rootworm (Cry3Bb1)... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture