Resistance Management News
01/22/2013 4:00:00 PM
The evolution and spread of glyphosate resistant weeds has increased people’s awareness of the threat... Read more.
01/16/2013 7:00:00 AM
Producers should start this winter in planning their program for controlling kochia in corn and grain... Read more.
01/15/2013 7:10:00 AM
Herbicide-resistant weeds are becoming more of a problem, forcing growers to alter their weed-control programs.... Read more.
01/14/2013 7:00:00 AM
In the war between waterhemp and producers, waterhemp is winning, says a University of Missouri Extension... Read more.
01/11/2013 7:20:00 AM
Syngenta hosted an hour-long Twitter chat Thursday with Stephen Powles, Ph.D., on the multiple issues... Read more.
01/04/2013 3:00:00 PM
Kansas State University scientists say there is evidence to show that some Palmer amaranth weeds in... Read more.
01/02/2013 7:15:00 AM
With glyphosate-resistant Palmer amaranth (pigweed) rapidly spreading north and glyphosate-resistant waterhemp wreaking havoc on many... Read more.
12/04/2012 11:45:00 AM
Managing herbicide-resistant weeds is a growing concern across the Midwest, and farmers are realizing that... Read more.
11/28/2012 7:00:00 AM
In early August, Panhandle producers observed a giant pigweed emerging above the corn canopy. With... Read more.
11/27/2012 3:00:00 PM
There are plenty of reasons to keep machinery clean — improved performance, longer working life... Read more.
11/12/2012 7:00:00 AM
There is not much more frustrating than dousing glyphosate on a weedy field and having some of the... Read more.
10/04/2012 9:45:00 AM
A new video by Syngenta illustrates the growing threat of herbicide-resistant weeds on America’s farm... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems