Resistance Management News
The past several days have experienced a noticeable increase in questions about options to control... Read more.
The continual evolution of weed species and populations resistant to herbicides from one or more mechanism-of-action... Read more.
The evolution of herbicide resistance in weeds in crops poses a real threat to global food production... Read more.
Syngenta is once again honoring two outstanding leaders in the fight against herbicide resistance through... Read more.
Crops should be managed in a way to prevent weed infestations, overuse of herbicides and herbicide... Read more.
Two Purdue Extension specialists have developed an information guide to help crop producers across Indiana... Read more.
The evolution and spread of glyphosate resistant weeds has increased people’s awareness of the threat... Read more.
Producers should start this winter in planning their program for controlling kochia in corn and grain... Read more.
Herbicide-resistant weeds are becoming more of a problem, forcing growers to alter their weed-control programs.... Read more.
In the war between waterhemp and producers, waterhemp is winning, says a University of Missouri Extension... Read more.
Syngenta hosted an hour-long Twitter chat Thursday with Stephen Powles, Ph.D., on the multiple issues... Read more.
Kansas State University scientists say there is evidence to show that some Palmer amaranth weeds in... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants