Resistance Management News
Syngenta announced the name of its new corn herbicide premix with four active ingredients. Currently... Read more.
There are several preplant and preemergence residual herbicides available for corn. These herbicide programs are... Read more.
In my last blog, I reported on the recent discovery of atrazine-resistant (AR) Palmer amaranth in... Read more.
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
Kochia is a troublesome weed in crop production in the semiarid region of the Great Plains, made more... Read more.
"Both corn rootworm resistance to Bt corn and unexpected damage to Bt corn are primary concerns for... Read more.
Populations of European corn borer (ECB), a major corn crop pest, have declined significantly... Read more.
Corn that contains proteins that protect it from insect damage has been grown in the U.S. since the... Read more.
What do these have in common: a grand slam home run, a hole-in-one, a pick six, Palmer amaranth? The... Read more.
Responding to the first known report of waterhemp showing resistance to HPPD (4-hydroxyphenylpyruvate dioxygenase)-inhibiting herbicides... Read more.
University of Nebraska-Lincoln greenhouse studies have confirmed a Palmer amaranth population resistant to postemergence application... Read more.
Elson Shields reported a corn field in Cayuga County showing symptoms of a failed corn rootworm (Cry3Bb1)... Read more.
- Evogene announces expansion of crop protection activities
- Legacy Seeds partners with Quality Seed Genetics
- The second Green Revolution seeks to leave no farmer behind
- AGCO Minnesota facility upgrades drive quality improvements
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields