Resistance Management News
Weed control today is more complex and difficult than it was for past generations. Not only do today’s... Read more.
One of the key concerns about managing pests, and specifically weeds, is time requirements. This reflects... Read more.
During the last decade, corn hybrids that express Bt toxins have been widely adopted by growers as... Read more.
A recent BASF survey found that 76 percent of growers have made changes to their weed management programs... Read more.
Louisiana State University AgCenter weed scientists confirmed that farmers will now have to contend with... Read more.
Among the four glyphosate resistant weeds in South Dakota, common waterhemp has the potential to be... Read more.
With the addition of three more counties, a total of five Illinois counties have now reported confirmed... Read more.
A researcher at Iowa State University is urging Iowa farmers to adopt a diverse range of pest management... Read more.
Two billion dollars annually: Only a problem this large and costly could bring together private industry,... Read more.
Researchers at the University of Delaware will lead a project funded with $3.9 million from the National... Read more.
Syngenta announced the name of its new corn herbicide premix with four active ingredients. Currently... Read more.
There are several preplant and preemergence residual herbicides available for corn. These herbicide programs are... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease