Resistance Management News
During the last decade, corn hybrids that express Bt toxins have been widely adopted by growers as... Read more.
A recent BASF survey found that 76 percent of growers have made changes to their weed management programs... Read more.
Louisiana State University AgCenter weed scientists confirmed that farmers will now have to contend with... Read more.
Among the four glyphosate resistant weeds in South Dakota, common waterhemp has the potential to be... Read more.
With the addition of three more counties, a total of five Illinois counties have now reported confirmed... Read more.
A researcher at Iowa State University is urging Iowa farmers to adopt a diverse range of pest management... Read more.
Two billion dollars annually: Only a problem this large and costly could bring together private industry,... Read more.
Researchers at the University of Delaware will lead a project funded with $3.9 million from the National... Read more.
Syngenta announced the name of its new corn herbicide premix with four active ingredients. Currently... Read more.
There are several preplant and preemergence residual herbicides available for corn. These herbicide programs are... Read more.
In my last blog, I reported on the recent discovery of atrazine-resistant (AR) Palmer amaranth in... Read more.
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight