Resistance Management News
Common chickweed (Stellaria media) that is resistant to Group 2, or ALS-inhibiting herbicides, is... Read more.
The evolution and widespread distribution of herbicide-resistant weeds and their management is a challenge for... Read more.
Fall armyworms and corn borers have long been a concern for Louisiana corn growers. While farmers... Read more.
For the past few years, folks in Pennsylvania have heard reports from Midwestern states of continuous... Read more.
Judging by the number of phone calls he receives, Dallas Peterson is very popular this time of year. The... Read more.
A journal article published recently (July 2014) confirms that rotation resistant and rotation susceptible... Read more.
The heavy rains across the state have made timely postemergence weed control difficult, even in fields... Read more.
Herbicide-resistant waterhemp populations continue to expand into more areas of Illinois each season. Waterhemp... Read more.
Glyphosate dose response studies have confirmed a glyphosate-resistant population of common ragweed (Ambrosia artimisiifolia)... Read more.
An invasive weed that has put some southern cotton farmers out of business is now finding its way... Read more.
As Acuron corn herbicide (SYN-A197) from Syngenta moves toward expected EPA registration for the 2015... Read more.
Judging by our research here as well as phone calls from folks walking corn fields, it is very apparent... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning