Syngenta videos help with herbicide selection
With many products on the market claiming to be the solution to all growers’ weed control needs, helping growers choose a herbicide program isn’t always easy.
To help growers choose and for crop consultants and ag retailers to make good recommendations for a corn herbicide program, Syngenta created a series of videos focused on the problems that growers see in their corn fields. Gordon Vail, Ph.D., technical product lead for herbicides, Syngenta, covers various topics from weather conditions to application timing in these short agronomic clips.
You can watch the videos through the media player link here. To download the videos, visit the link and click the menu button in the bottom right corner of the media player.
In addition to the agronomic videos featuring Vail, Syngenta recently debuted a new Halex GT “Best Job in the World” music video at the 2014 National Farm Machinery Show. This short video takes you through the growing season with a series of pictures from planting to harvest.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease